Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Idol The Farewell Season

hjj

I think I read where she will be on earlier in season as guest judge but the finale is around due date

AIgrl06

Yeah, she's due in April and she lives in Nashville. That'd be some real sorcery if she were able to be there live. Ugh, why'd they have to push the finale up to April?

opry051008

Yeah, she's due in April and she lives in Nashville. That'd be some real sorcery if she were able to be there live. Ugh, why'd they have to push the finale up to April?

Totally agree! It wasn't like Kelly's pregnancy wasn't know beforehand and she's the very first Idol for goodness sake. This is why they should have had the regular show and then had a separate show to celebrate AI.

JB172

Alright now that the Top 24 is officially out, I think that Emily, Sonika, Stephany & Tristan all have chances to win and the only guy I think that has a shot and it's not that great of one is Dalton.

jimshoe

I think Tristan is the one to beat. She has an incredible backstory, is attractive and has a great voice.. A powerful combination. Of course I picked Jax last year so what do I know!-)

opry051008

Alright now that the Top 24 is officially out, I think that Emily, Sonika, Stephany & Tristan all have chances to win and the only guy I think that has a shot and it's not that great of one is Dalton.

Out of your list of girls I think that Emily is the only one I agree with. Sonika got the "B" edit. Tristan had a meltdown when she didn't get the song she wanted so I think she'll fall apart the minute she gets a bad critique or buckle under the pressure. Stephany is the kind of girl that the Idol voters don't vote for to win (Pia), in addition she keeps choosing these big songs so that's risky.

I do agree with Dalton. He knows exactly how to play the game. But I think Mackenzie might give him a run for his money.

Sonika, Tristan, Jenn and Porsha are my favorites but I don't think any of them has a chance at winning. I'm not on board with any of the guys.

maddkat

Staff member
I agree except for Emily,as for me she doesn't have much of a voice.It's weak and I can never understand what she's singing.
Of the others I really like Tristan & Sonika, both of which have had odd edits so far.

JB172

top 14 spoilers - American Idol 2016 Spoilers Top 24 Semifinal 1 Results Songs
I totally forgot to recheck what happened, the judges love the first person on the list of who made it to the Top 14, I am surprised about two who were eliminated especially the second person on the list.

JB172

Out of your list of girls I think that Emily is the only one I agree with. Sonika got the "B" edit. Tristan had a meltdown when she didn't get the song she wanted so I think she'll fall apart the minute she gets a bad critique or buckle under the pressure. Stephany is the kind of girl that the Idol voters don't vote for to win (Pia), in addition she keeps choosing these big songs so that's risky. I do agree with Dalton. He knows exactly how to play the game. But I think Mackenzie might give him a run for his money. Sonika, Tristan, Jenn and Porsha are my favorites but I don't think any of them has a chance at winning. I'm not on board with any of the guys.
LaPorsha's little girl is such a doll.

opry051008

It's sad seeing the final of this and the final of that.

When the cheerleader gal (who'd been watching all her life and finally reached the age when she could audition) got sent home, she said would have definitely come back next year but there is no next year. At that moment I felt especially sad for all the kids who got sent home at that point because they all knew it was final.