Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Idol The Farewell Season

HuiZ

Am definitely gonna catch this season as much as I can. I pretty much missed almost the whole season last year for the first time (bored of it), hopefully this last season will be more memorable.

teesharky

Guys I have the show taped to watch later- but someone said there was a Farewell special before the show?? Was Carrie on it? I am so mad I did not tape it.

teesharky

Am definitely gonna catch this season as much as I can. I pretty much missed almost the whole season last year for the first time (bored of it), hopefully this last season will be more memorable.

ditto. I was bored last season. I watched some but not every week for the first time. This year I will watch every week. I will miss this show.

AIgrl06

What was this show? I haven't watched in many, many years and this was just a snooze fest. How long have they been only showing decent singers' auditions? And having a backstory for every single contestant? The judges aren't entertaining at all... I just felt like this was in exhausting two hours.

Guys I have the show taped to watch later- but someone said there was a Farewell special before the show?? Was Carrie on it? I am so mad I did not tape it.

Nothing new regarding Carrie. Just played a couple of Carrie clips and I think Randy and Paula talked about how great Alone was?

Edit: Wooh, reading this back this was a very negative post. Apologies.

opry051008

The young woman that sang Look at Me did a very nice job on it.

Hmm, at the end of her audition, she asked where to exit the room (like Carrie did), only her mom was outside waiting for her (like Carrie), her mom's her biggest supporter (like Carrie), and Carrie tweeted about her. I wonder if it's a sign. : )

maddkat

Staff member
Hmm, at the end of her audition, she asked where to exit the room (like Carrie did), only her mom was outside waiting for her (like Carrie), her mom's her biggest supporter (like Carrie), and Carrie tweeted about her. I wonder if it's a sign. : )
Maybe.
We were watching and when she finished I remarked how refreshing it was to have a female contestant who could actually sing.Not someone quirky, not someone singing with an affected voice, not someone adding 8 million runs but someone to just sing a beautiful sing the way it should be sung.

all in all it wasn't a bad start to season 15
except for that odd scary guy toward the end with the weird facial expressions, and of course the dumb Kanye thing which I turned off.

thaifood

I thought it was a really good start to the season. I liked the girl that sang Look At Me, the Ghost Riders In The Sky guy, the young black kid that played guitar & sang, & the guy that his wife had the baby 3 weeks later. I got a kick out of watching that opera guy getting the boot & I thought it was funny when Keith told that girl he had never had a female vocal coach.

terilyn

Not a bad show but the judges antics need to stop and the whole Kanye thing was just ridiculous! Praying he doesn't perform on a live show!

JB172

Carrie is off April 7th and is in Reno the following night so it's possible that she will be there for finale night, this season is going to be really short and there has to be some multiple elimination nights.

jaylee50

Kanye West....you have to be kidding. His performance (if we can call it that) was horrible. He is such a terrible role model. No respect for himself or for others. That surely ended the show on a sour note.

JB172

There were a few really interesting people on tonight, the blonde girl with the pink tips, the R&B white guy and the last guy that sung.

JB172

I probably noticed before but never really thought about it but Carrie is the last white girl to win AI.

rainbow1

They ended it on a great note tonight...with Carrie's SS playing in the background. Everyone was in tears!

bluetb4

Emily Brooke ‏@emilybrookestar 52m52 minutes ago !!!! @carrieunderwood #IdolPremiere @AmericanIdol

CYKjVTLW8AQmVT9.jpg

opry051008

My faith in Idol has been restored. Judges antics cut back and focus on real talent. There were a few tonight who could definitely make the live. I thought the addition of Kris Allen was really great.