Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Idol The Farewell Season

lizcarlo

I'm sure Thursday cause I saw Scotty tweet out that he'll be on Thursday and don't forget to tune in, so I'm going to assume that everyone from the past will be involved in the show tomorrow and not tonight cause it's only an hour long show tonight and tomorrow is 2 hours.

Suellen

Better be Carrie and not Pitbull. I didnt mind last night but I want to see more of Carrie tomorrow night.

mlawlor

Wikipedia has Keith singing his Wasted Time song, although a collaboration could still happen, as Keith guested on the final with Kris Allen singing his Kiss A Girl song.

Not sure if I have to ask this, but could someone cap the Carrie performance and any banter with Carrie

maddkat

Staff member
Wikipedia has Keith singing his Wasted Time song, although a collaboration could still happen, as Keith guested on the final with Kris Allen singing his Kiss A Girl song.

Not sure if I have to ask this, but could someone cap the Carrie performance and any banter with Carrie
He sang that last week.

teesharky

Well Keith hinted again that his performance tomorrow may be a collaboration.

Saw that! So excited!

I think this means Carrie is performing TWICE!

She will join Keith on his song, and then do her solo medley as rumored on all the Idol spoiler sites!

This is awesome!

teesharky

So did Harry. Carrie has sung with him before.

ETA: why would keith sing a song with Carrie when he just introduced and sang a new single last week on the show?

Because his album is coming out, so I can see him wanting to promote even more songs-- especially a big duet with Carrie! SOOO excited!

It could be the Pitbull collab too, but I think it is Carrie.

And I predict she will sing twice-- as she will still do her solo medley as rumored.

teesharky

Carrie is definitely singing twice I think! This is her band's drums. She would not need them for Keith's song!

heygoodgirlcu
‏@heygoodgirlcu
1h1 hour ago This was on @AmericanIdol snapchat!!! CANT WAIT
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
@carrieunderwood #IdolFinale

CfZxoVDWwAAaCQ1.jpg

hjj

I would rather Carrie not sing Keith song because I rather the audience concentrate on buying Carrie song. I can not wait to hear and buy the collaboration but not Thursday.

terilyn

I'm not going to speculate on what Carrie is going to sing tomorrow because I don't want to be disappointed.