Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Idol XIV

JB172

But it's still pretty funny after what both he and Taylor said about singing competitions that they both end up promoting themselves on those same singing shows. lol.

That is right out of 95% of the how to be a celeb handbook, they will say things about __________ and three years later they are doing something in _____________. lol

gocountrymusic

Anyone want to take bets how long before Scott name drops Taylor on the show? It does bug me someone can be so opposed to something and as soon as it benefits them they are willing to change their minds.

I kinda like Teresa as a mentor. She seems like the type of person that isn't normally the tv type so I am intrigued what she brings to the table.

maddkat

Staff member
Same ole Idol,lol

they didn't show many auditions last night, what maybe 7 -8?

When they had the kid come in who got an hour off work,from across the street, who didn't know he was going through before he opened his mouth? Then who was surprised he went through after hearing him sing? Yikes

the best for me was the one guy with the guitar ( yes I know they all had guitars, except the one who was accompanied by a piano,what was up with that?) Cam Bedell
The young girl who sang BA was okay, for a 15 year old. I wasn't blown away like the people on twitter seemed to be.her voice was little thin for me ,but she's 15.

the opening with the top 24 was an autotuned extravaganza

maddkat

Staff member
How's the ratings so far?

premiere 3.2 adults 18-49 , 11.2 mil
down 32% from last years premiere

they put through a few last night that might have a chance of winning, but most they put through seems like they do it just to have a bunch a people at Hollywood week

Smokyiiis

Loved Savion....a couple of others were really good. I didn't watch it except thru MJS Blog videos.

JB172

Mj's site has the first 10 of the Top 24, I would post them but they have the contestants name in the link.