Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Idol XIV

pklongbeach

divulging the fact that they have already chosen the singers for the show takes so much away. And of course they are all being introduced as if they are stars already. There is not development arch whatsoever..... There are some good singers they have shown so far. But because they have already admitted to us that all these auditions are for is to show us who the chose, I don't see the point.......

JB172

I thought that Adam did a really good job filling in for Keith.

I really liked Jax and the guy that auditioned with his girlfriend.

rainbow1

Adam was great...I liked Jax....and a couple of the guys....don't know their names yet...and love to watch Harry dance!!! :)

jimshoe

Jax was a good singer, is good looking and has an incredible backstory. That could be a winning combination.

maddkat

Staff member
^ He knew what the contract said when he signed it

no one made him be on the show or sign the contract,Suck it up and see it out

DaisyTweets

Man seems like Carrie is the only one to come from Idol who is truly grateful for the opportunities the show opened up for her. Just makes me shake my head. He isn't even that entertaining.

maddkat

Staff member
for me last night was easily the best talent they've shown as a whole.

I loved Rocky,Tyanna and another one whose name I have forgotten.

still absolutely hate the obnoxiousness of Harry.So not entertaining.

JB172

for me last night was easily the best talent they've shown as a whole.

I loved Rocky,Tyanna and another one whose name I have forgotten.

still absolutely hate the obnoxiousness of Harry.So not entertaining.

Tyanna really stands out, tons of poise for someone who is as young as she is and her being able to pick up on what she needs to work before the judges said anything to her is something that not very many people know how to do.

terilyn

I would just like to know why the judges find it so necessary to talk during a contestant's audition. Are they trying to be like the voice and make it about them?