Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Award Season in 2016

sur_crazy4carrie

^It's not available in India yet but let me get this straight, WE have go around trying to catch pokemon? I live my life in a pretty limited radius.

AIgrl06

Yeah but it's not like you have to go all around to find them, if you walk a couple of blocks or go to a park or around the corner or whatever, it seems you can find them. I've been holed up for a couple of days 'cause I'm packing to move tomorrow. But then again, I did just run into a Bellsprout on my freaking bed, lmao.

AIgrl06

^I sure as hell did.

1365350937_kanye-west-blank-stare.gif

dismokemi

You mean I actually have to walk around to play a video game? Naaah not happening.
Seriously though it's not available in my country yet and I work in a small building all day. Can't imagine I will get much chance to enjoy the game.

sur_crazy4carrie

Are you asking what Pokemon is or what the game is? I assume it's not the former because if it is, we're gonna have some issues brother. Pokemon Go is a game that basically gives a real world experience of Pokemon. essentially, you would find pokemon as you move around and you catch them. I'll let people who're actually playing it explain better.

sam_vzla

Hahahah the game! I know what Pokemon is. I never liked it when I was a kid, for some of the other kids it was a like a drug or something, they used to go crazy for the thing. Of the japanese/chinese stuff I was a fan of Saint Seya? (I had to google the original name of it, because the literal translation of how I knew i would be something like Knight of the zodiac)

Thanks for the info about the game. That probably would never work here in Venezuela, you can't walk around the street with you phone, it is too dangeours.

Grace_Of_God

HAHAHA okay so there's three people I can think of. I didn't even think Illana would a been considered to be on that panel. Dang

Yeah I knew they were roommate. One of my best friends is oddly obsessed with everything crazy ex girlfriend and told me that haha

Btw how is devil wears Prada such a freaking good movie

dismokemi

Loving trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33g-ZHBQdNU

La La Land teaser trailer
La La Land trailer: Ryan Gosling sings to Emma Stone in romantic teaser | EW.com

Embrace of the Serpent. Beautiful, humanistic, expertly crafted, the film is an amazing study into culture and religion. I wouldn't call it flawless, it does feels a bit overlong, but overall it is so much rewarding in other areas. I expected a straight forward and brainy reflection on colonialism, and while it does touch on that issue, it's a more of an elegy for the lost cultures and values to which the film is dedicated. We see the parallels between past events and current events but it’s not a mere repetition without a cost: things have been lost and gotten worse. Karamakate’s lost memory and hope embody the loss of Amazonian cultures, and it is just so sad to witness.

Last edited: