Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Award Season in 2016

sur_crazy4carrie

The Emoji movie is really happening guys. T.J. miller was cast as a kid who is the son of two “meh” emoji. However, unlike his parents, Gene isn’t a “meh” emoji. He was “born with a glitch” that causes him to feel “multiple expressions.” Then he goes to find himself.

tumblr_nc4xbhv2Z61s763k2o7_500.gif

In less confusing news, Oscar Isaac was just cast in a Stephen Spielberg film and I'm so happy. Also Chris Hemsworth is going to be in Star Trek 4 reprising his role as George Kirk from the first movie.

teesharky

^ awesome! Looking forward to both films.

Just saw Ghostbusters! So cute! I loved it. Of course it had some
cheesy parts but so did the original ones so it was all good.

Tons of cool cameos so watch closely. Lol a few cameos with Bill Murray and other original cast members.

The he ladies has great chemistry overall. I enjoyed it.

ps- That cute green slimey ghost from the first movie that eats everything is back. Lol love him.

sam_vzla

The Emoji movie is really happening guys. T.J. miller was cast as a kid who is the son of two “meh” emoji. However, unlike his parents, Gene isn’t a “meh” emoji. He was “born with a glitch” that causes him to feel “multiple expressions.” Then he goes to find himself.

tumblr_nc4xbhv2Z61s763k2o7_500.gif

In less confusing news, Oscar Isaac was just cast in a Stephen Spielberg film and I'm so happy. Also Chris Hemsworth is going to be in Star Trek 4 reprising his role as George Kirk from the first movie.

That sounds...interesting?

And so Chris Hemsworth now is in everymovie out there or what's the deal? I didnt even remember him in the "first" Start Trek.

sur_crazy4carrie

Didn't you say you gave up on it after the first season? How far along are you this time?I'm planning to do a rewatch starting from season 4.I would have been prouder if you had started watching Hannibal.

sam_vzla

Didn't you say you gave up on it after the first season? How far along are you this time?I'm planning to do a rewatch starting from season 4.I would have been prouder if you had started watching Hannibal.

I gave up after 3 episodes haha. I just finished Season 1. I am still in shock after episode 9.

Bahaha, have you somehow managed not to be spoiled, sam?

Avoiding everything like the plague: Facebook, Twitter, hére, i just started to use instagram and i am scared

AIgrl06

^Woo, good luck! Keep us updated where you are in the series. I want to hear your reactions to some parts, haha.

teesharky

^ OMG Sam! Welcome to the Game of Thrones Geek club! haha Proud member here.

Off topic----------- but I just saw "Remember the Titans", and old football movie starring Denzel Washington about integration. Anyway-- the movie was fabulous, but one person was in it as a child thqat I did not expect- Hayden Pannatiere! Gosh that girl can act! Even as a little girl----------- she was absolutely fabulous.

Someday- that girl deserves an Emmy or a Globe. I know she got nominated once or twice for Nashville, but the girl is really spectacular. Very under-rated in my opinion. She could be on J-Law's level if given the right roles.

Grace_Of_God

^ I totally had thought they filmed the last movie and this one together like most franchises. But the article makes it sound like they were suppose to film it next year and don't even know if tuna in cast will be involved. WHY ARE THEY EVEN MAKING IT THEN

AIgrl06

It makes no sense especially for this franchise. Like, the whole reason they usually film the last two together is because its cost effective. You'd think someone with common sense would say "Hey, we should do this particularly because this series isn't making bank."

But I'm not an executive so I guess that's none of my business.