Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Brother 13 (2011)

hjj

He has a better chance w/ Portia or Kalia in the end if he gets there, IMO. This has been a weird season w/ the duo and vet effect. I hope they don't repeat the duo contestants again particularly w/ the inclusion of people that have played together.

Grace_Of_God

Adam nominated Jordan and Porsche, Porsche won veto, obviously took herself off, Rachel went up. She told Jordan that she will be evicting her(Jordan) tonight

Grace_Of_God

I still think Adam is the biggest floater and idk theres something about Porsche i dont like. she started winning things...once the Vets were voted out. So I still think shes a floater.

hjj

I think that Adam made a mistake last night and should have put up Jordan although I really like her. Of course he may end up in the final 3 but I hope not. He certainly went from one side to the other depending on who was in power. I think I would prefer to see Porsche win over him.

Grace_Of_God

^ you mean when he got the veto? yeah i think he should have done that too. i def dont want to see him win. hes such a floater.

hjj

Yeah that is when he had the opportunity to make a big play to get rid of one vet and make the other one 1 of 4.

quincyeyes

Omg - still trying to get over Jordan leaving. I was sobbing Thursday night. The thought of no more JeJo on television is so depressing. They are so funny and real - adore them. I sure hope one of them wins AC. Porsche still in the house bashing Jordan - the jealousy bug hit Porsche the minute she saw Jordan. So disgusting.

I'm hoping for a Rachel/Adam F2 and Porsche getting NO money. Zero. None. Nada. Talk about a mean girl.

CarrieFan_01

Thursdays endurance competition was pitiful. I'm glad Rachel won it, but seriously, these people couldn't even stay on there for an hour! I miss the days when endurance lasted forever. Season 6's pressure cooker that lasted like 14 hours, or Evel Dick vs. Zach in season 8 that lasted 8 hours. I miss those days.

Grace_Of_God

^ I was JUST thinking about that! I was like "really that comp lasted 40 minutes? unbelievable" i remember having to wait till the next freaking morning to find out who won

Zman312

^ I was JUST thinking about that! I was like "really that comp lasted 40 minutes? unbelievable" i remember having to wait till the next freaking morning to find out who won

But you have to understand that it's hard when something is going in a circular motions. I would get dizzy!!! I hate ferris wheel!

epicamends

Me too. A 40-minute endurance comp is pathetic. And then Porsche & Adam were whining about how sore they were for the rest of the night, apparently. 40 minutes is nothing!!