Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Brother 13 (2011)

Grace_Of_God

Im not one to complain about it being rigged i just think its funny. cause i wont lie sometimes its been rigged in my favor and you wont see me crying foul in those circumstances. I honestly wish production woulda done something before my favorites would have walked out the door on thursday ahhaaha

Ty

Had it not been pairs and Rachel took herself off, Porsche would have put up Adam. Now Shelly's gone for sure. Porsche has no options because of this twist.

They really should have just made this season All Stars 2. It's pretty clear Grodner is determined to get a veteran to at least the F3.

cabsmd

Maybe it was rigged, but so be it!! If Rachel or Jordan would have left, the rest of the season would have been SOOOO LAAAMMMEEEEEE with these stupid floaters making it to the end. Go Rachel and Jordan!!!! Hope to see Shelly's stupid face walk out the door. She acts like she will be in the final 2 no matter what and I would LOVE to see her defeated. Shoulda stuck by your word, hag.

bree

I'm still definitely going to watch the rest of the season. But to be honest, I've lost a lot of interest in the show without Daniele. Now I have no interest to read what's going on the feeds. It's really a good thing the vets were on this season, otherwise it would have been SO boring!

hjj

Rachel is a great competitor. I have always thought it would had been better to get her out over Brendon. It is crazy the BB manipilated the outcome in this game.

epicamends

Is it just me, or did that seem like the easiest HOH competition in a long time? lol. I'm sure it was physically exhausting, which meant Rachel definitely had the edge as she seems to be the best at physical competitions, but overall it seemed like a pretty easy competition.

Guys, BB manipulates every season. It's nothing new. But they still can't control absolutely everything, especially in terms of who wins competitions.

Grace_Of_God

Is it just me, or did that seem like the easiest HOH competition in a long time? lol. I'm sure it was physically exhausting, which meant Rachel definitely had the edge as she seems to be the best at physical competitions, but overall it seemed like a pretty easy competition.

BB creators are getting lazy (note the Veto the porsche won, it was basically the same thing LOL just look for the Clown shoes haha) but like Jordan said, "this isnt like Survivor or something!" hahahahaha i loved that line because its so true

bree

Interesting Pandora's Box! Why BB is making Adam's ultimate dreams come true is beyond me... he hasn't done anything this season to deserve that.

epicamends

But again, this week and next week the most important thing is the veto. The original nominations don't matter much.

Grace_Of_God

^ ya whoever doesnt win the veto will go. am i making sense? hahhaa cause adam will be the renom and who ever hes against will go sucks for either porsche or kalia, better fight their butts off for that veto

huggablebri

I love Jordan but I read some of the "spoiler sites" and what she says about others being floaters and not deserving to win.
She should look in the mirror. She is the biggest floater and useless at competitions. Like I said I really like her, but she needs a reality check..lol

Grace_Of_God

^ lol I agree, but theres one thing about a floater she isnt which is what Adam is, and that is he floats to where ever the power is. At least she sticks to her alliance. Adams truly the worst. he literally goes to whichever side of the house has power and wins NOTHING. Jordan at least comes close in competitions (also won one) and sticks to her word and is a good person

hjj

If I was Jordon I would try to keep Kalia since Porche is w/ Adam and even originally w/ Rachel.

Grace_Of_God

^ hmm yeah, well Adam won veto. So he could end his floater crown right here and pull a big move. Take someone off, then Jordan HAS go up. Then him and whoever he took off would vote out jordan. Rachel cant compete in the next HoH....but i mean....hes too big of a wimp to do that