Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Brother 13 (2011)

epicamends

^ I think for that reason alone, she will not win again. Whoever she's up against will likely win, if Jordan is in the final 2. I don't think the jury will let her win twice by floating through both of her seasons.

bree

I'm hoping that Shelley can pull off the biggest move of the game by convincing Adam and keep Dani. But Dani's got to help her out.

epicamends

Shelly just tried to convince Rachel to go against Jeff/Jordan. Lol. Way to ensure you'll be walking out that door asap, Shelly.

Grace_Of_God

....im so conflicted. What do you do when your favorite player backdoors your other favorite player......LOL idk how to root for Jeff now cause hes the reason Dani will be leaving tmw night

epicamends

Well, Dani backdoored Brendon last week. I know Brendon was not a lot of people's fave (was he anyone's fave, actually? lol), but still.

Dani could've made some deals with Adam and Shelly to stay this week. All she needs is 3 votes to stay, which *could* come from Porsche, Adam and Shelly, but I don't know if she's even been trying to get Adam on her side.

Grace_Of_God

Ive been reading that she has been trying to stay away from the drama with adam to win over his vote so that counts for something LOL

epicamends

I still think it's very possible that she could stay this week, or else there'll be some kind of twist to help keep her. haha. I think she's one of the producers' faves, plus she brings the drama. Without her, the house will probably get pretty boring.

Grace_Of_God

Adam pisses me off so bad. hes the biggest floater in the game. ugh....

YES KALHIA WON HOH oh this just got interesting...love double eviction nights

omg as mad as i am at jeff for backdooring dani i cant have BOTH my favorites go home in the same freaking episode

hjj

Hopefully Shelly doesn't flip again till at least before Rachel is gotten out. I think they had to get out Jeff to break up the pair. I would have love to seen Dani and Jeff at the end but I guess I will see them in the Jury box. Dani is going to love seeing Jeff walk in the house.

epicamends

Um, yeah. So I guess I have to root for Rachel now? Seriously, not a single other person in that house deserves to win. Both of my favourites went to jury tonight. This SUCKS.

carriefann

It looks like Kalia, Porsche, and Shelly

vs.

Jordan, Rachel, and Adam.

Shelly appears to be eaten up with guilt for her betrayal. :(

epicamends

She's the only one who's done enough in this game to deserve to win, IMO. I hate when floaters win. Porsche/Shelly/Adam have not won anything. At all. Kalia has done a bit, so I'd be sort of okay with her being in final 2, but I still think Rachel has had it much harder in this game and deserves the win now that Jeff and Dani are gone. I love Jordan, but she also has not really done anything this season so I don't want her to win, but I'd be cool with her in the final 2.

Jeff/Dani were my ideal final 2. :(