Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert to Divorce

gran29

I'm sick of hearing about them. The King and Queen fell off their thrones and showed their true colors. Things like this should be kept as private as possible. Their behavior shows just what little class they have.

pklongbeach

I am so confused now. lol Just got home and saw the tweets etc. Were they trying to deflect the bad press they are getting for the mud slinging? Did their publicists make them tweet each other? Or wbat is up with that?
If nothing else, it at least tells us that neither one is remotely upset or "saddened" by their own divorce and they are wanting to get back to what they do, publicize themselves to sell records. (I would almost have to laugh it turned out to be Monroe that he was cheating with...)

JB172

I am so confused now. lol Just got home and saw the tweets etc. Were they trying to deflect the bad press they are getting for the mud slinging? Did their publicists make them tweet each other? Or wbat is up with that?

Probably, but that cat is out of the bag and in the next town over.

txacar

If nothing else, it at least tells us that neither one is remotely upset or "saddened" by their own divorce and they are wanting to get back to what they do, publicize themselves to sell records. (I would almost have to laugh it turned out to be Monroe that he was cheating with...)

That would be a shocker. Believe Ashley's husband is a man. BS is just bs.

carebearcarrie

Wow, I just got home from a week gone and read this whole thread. I can't say I'm shocked- but man are they a mess. Just give official word of what happened and move on!

teesharky

agree. I think they are both fine and care more about their images and Brand at this point than anything else, sadly. I felt really sorry for them when the news first hit, but now I do not know what to think. Not feeling much pity for them anymore.

agree. I think they are both fine and care more about their images and Brand at this point than anything else, sadly. I felt really sorry for them when the news first hit, but now I do not know what to think. Not feeling much pity for them anymore.

Oh goodness. Some breakups are amicable. Have you never had that happen? I have. It came to a point where we both realized that it was the end.

The MEDIA turned it into this big thing. Gosh, you guys are gullible. I say: the media jumped on these random "sources." They took to Twitter to show they don't hate each other.

Gosh. This board is hilarious.

Ann055

Oh goodness. Some breakups are amicable. Have you never had that happen? I have. It came to a point where we both realized that it was the end.

The MEDIA turned it into this big thing. Gosh, you guys are gullible. I say: the media jumped on these random "sources." They took to Twitter to show they don't hate each other.

Usually these kind of comments from you.

Tell me again, just why are you on this board? To start fights, to stir the pot. Whatever...

pklongbeach

I think we all acknowledged it was the media all along. I think there were some that just had legitimate concern for Miranda. And obviously there is no need for that. She is fine.

JB172

This has to be one of the all time celeb and their pr people screw ups.

Blake tried to have his cake and eat too when he & his people threw out the she was having an affair story after the divorce documents were sealed, she got pissed that he did that and had her people throw out that he had cheated, if neither side had done those things they would have had their pr people come right out to deny those stories which never happened, so it became really clear that they & their people were behind those stories being released.

Both of them thought that the public are morons and would side with one or the other but the public said ah no wrong answer and were not buying the BS that they were both trying to spin and looked at both of them sideways then they & their pr people got together with the absurd twitter exchange to try to back track on all the BS that they have been spewing all week to try to get the public back on their sides but once again the public said ah no wrong answer.

Memo to Blake, Miranda & their pr teams the public isn't buying any of your pr spin so just stop already and go on with your lives.

maddkat

Staff member
^ I guess they thought since the public has been buying their PR spins for close to 10 years that they'd keep on buying it

JB172

^ I guess they thought since the public has been buying their PR spins for close to 10 years that they'd keep on buying it

Anyone with any sense hasn't been buying their or any other celebs fake image pr spin BS to begin with.

liz278

Read JB's posts and I think you can see that this is what most of us think. That's your answer.

JB172

Read JB's posts and I think you can see that this is what most of us think. That's your answer.

If they would have just sealed the court documents and went about their lives, none of the eye rolling that they are getting from so many people would have ever happened but Blake wanted to be play the victim which led to her wanting to play the victim and it all went off the rails to the point they had to put out the fake tweets they did to save face which just led to more eye rolling from the public.