Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert to Divorce

Smokyiiis

He had his staff pile her remaining belongings on the porch and then haul it away with a U Haul. How crass is that?

Attachments

• miranda.jpg
    miranda.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 230

judes

Blake must be pissed on some level to pile Mirandas belongings on the porch - if it was civil between them he would have waited until she came to pick them up OR they are friends still and he was just doing her a favor by packing up and sending her belongings to her , or she had already taken what she wanted and they hauled the rest to Goodwill- it can be looked at many ways

PNGcarriefan95

The article has been updated to say that Miranda didn't want that stuff and told Blake to give it to charity or whatever. Either way, those photos had to come from Blake's PR team; how the heck would the tabloids be able to get onto the property and take up close shots like that?!
The PR machines are definitely in full swing; and this when they asked everyone to give them privacy right now as they deal with the divorce. It's not like they live in LA or NY where everywhere they go they would get hounded by the paps. Not really sure what these two or their teams are thinking but things could have been handled alot better if they had just all shut their mouths. All they themselves have achieved is reducing themselves to tabloid fodder. Even if they're trying to show that they're still on friendly terms, they could have just said something in the divorce statement.

fan7

I'm starting to think that since tptb couldn't turn these two into the next "Tim and Faith", they're going to go for the next "George and Tammy" and I think they are all eating it up.

Kizmet311

I'm starting to think that since tptb couldn't turn these two into the next "Tim and Faith", they're going to go for the next "George and Tammy" and I think they are all eating it up.

Thank goodness Brad and Carrie get to be the next Conway and Loretta.

sco

TMZ reported yesterday it was stuff Miranda didn't want so she left it.

The full story also said that neither of them are currently at the house. The staff removed the unwanted belongings and left them on the porch, presumably so a charity could come and pick them up. Once again there's northing to see here.

sco

The article has been updated to say that Miranda didn't want that stuff and told Blake to give it to charity or whatever. Either way, those photos had to come from Blake's PR team; how the heck would the tabloids be able to get onto the property and take up close shots like that?!

Tabloid reporters are really good at handing in bushes with ultra powerful lenses. I seriously doubt the pictures would come from Blake's team because if the original story were true he would just look childish and petty. The tabloids have zero credibility so I'm not sure why people are buying into their garbage.

Farawayhills

I think this may be the closest we'll get to Miranda's feelings at present. After the concert (coverage of which I've posted in her current era thread), she tweeted:

"Thank you Jesus for girlfriends and coffee. Oh and concealer!"

oldyfan

Tee read a couple responses...that was stuff Miranda didn't want and neither are staying at the house. Staff packed this stuff for charity or for delivery.

Gator

For having there divorce "sealed", they are very both quite verbal and behaviorally open about their divorce. It seems ML is playing the victim here. Marriage takes two, as does divorce. Would think their PR people would put a stop to the shenanigans. Thank God, there are not kids involved. They will both regret their actions if/when they have any kids in the future. Divorce proceedings follow you forever.

Farawayhills

Jessi Alexander debuted this song at Miranda's concert - "Damn Country Music".

I think that's an absolute classic!
As Miranda said she's been writing with all of them in the last week, I'd give a lot to see it on the next album.

Smokyiiis

The latest stuff being spewed:
Miranda Lambert-Blake Shelton Update: 'Voice' Coach Reportedly Hired Detective Amid Cheating Worries

Not only did country star Blake Shelton discover ex-wife Miranda Lambert cheated on him, he caught her in the act, Star magazine wrote in an exclusive report Wednesday, according to Hollywood Life. The couple divorced two weeks ago, but they did not cite infidelity as the cause of their split when they sent a joint statement to the media. Without a reason for the breakup, their failed marriage has become tabloid fodder, with rumors of cheating being the catalyst.
The NBC “Voice” coach suspected Lambert, 31, was being unfaithful, and hired a private detective to follow her around. The detective claimed the “Over You” singer was hooking up with one of her employees, so Shelton, 39, secretly flew to one of her concerts to see if the accusation was true and to “confront” the mystery man.
That’s when he saw his then-wife cheating on him. “He caught her hugging this man, and they were forced to admit everything. It was obvious what was going on,” a source told Star magazine.
It was the final straw for Shelton. He filed for divorce in Oklahoma. “He can’t believe he spent all this time with a cheater who was never faithful to him. He’s heartbroken and furious and wants nothing to do with Miranda,” the insider said. “As far as he’s concerned, this whole marriage was a mistake.”
But Lambert isn’t the only one who is accused of cheating. Shelton was suspected of sleeping with fellow country singer Cady Groves, but Gossip Cop reported it’s “absolutely false” in an exclusive report Wednesday. The rumor first surfaced in 2013 and then again after the divorce.

In Touch magazine will run a cover story in which Shelton’s “other woman” tells all, but Gossip Cop, a website that debunks phony stories, said that Groves is “seeking publicity” by doing an interview with a tabloid.

Carrieroxmysox2011

the latest stuff being spewed:
miranda lambert-blake shelton update: 'voice' coach reportedly hired detective amid cheating worries

not only did country star blake shelton discover ex-wife miranda lambert cheated on him, he caught her in the act, star magazine wrote in an exclusive report wednesday, according to hollywood life. The couple divorced two weeks ago, but they did not cite infidelity as the cause of their split when they sent a joint statement to the media. Without a reason for the breakup, their failed marriage has become tabloid fodder, with rumors of cheating being the catalyst.
The nbc “voice” coach suspected lambert, 31, was being unfaithful, and hired a private detective to follow her around. The detective claimed the “over you” singer was hooking up with one of her employees, so shelton, 39, secretly flew to one of her concerts to see if the accusation was true and to “confront” the mystery man.
That’s when he saw his then-wife cheating on him. “he caught her hugging this man, and they were forced to admit everything. It was obvious what was going on,” a source told star magazine.
it was the final straw for shelton. He filed for divorce in oklahoma. “he can’t believe he spent all this time with a cheater who was never faithful to him. He’s heartbroken and furious and wants nothing to do with miranda,” the insider said. “as far as he’s concerned, this whole marriage was a mistake.”
but lambert isn’t the only one who is accused of cheating. Shelton was suspected of sleeping with fellow country singer cady groves, but gossip cop reported it’s “absolutely false” in an exclusive report wednesday. The rumor first surfaced in 2013 and then again after the divorce.

In touch magazine will run a cover story in which shelton’s “other woman” tells all, but gossip cop, a website that debunks phony stories, said that groves is “seeking publicity” by doing an interview with a tabloid.
bs. Lol

rainbow1

Jessi Alexander debuted this song at Miranda's concert - "Damn Country Music".

I think that's an absolute classic!
As Miranda said she's been writing with all of them in the last week, I'd give a lot to see it on the next album.

I read on Windmills that Tim McGraw has picked it up.

PNGcarriefan95

Tabloid reporters are really good at handing in bushes with ultra powerful lenses. I seriously doubt the pictures would come from Blake's team because if the original story were true he would just look childish and petty. The tabloids have zero credibility so I'm not sure why people are buying into their garbage.

They lived together on a private ranch in a small town in Oklahoma. I doubt tabloid reporters would travel all the way there just to squat in some bushes waiting for some photo op. The angles of the shots are indicative of being up close to the actual building rather than far away. I think they both have people in their inner circle who are yapping to the tabloids; Blake and Miranda would do well to get rid of people like that.