Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert to Divorce

Kizmet311

That statement makes me sad for Jake - he loves his wife more than anything in the world. Makes me wonder if she was the one that wanted the divorce and not him.

liz278

I was standing in line at the grocery store tonight and In Touch magazine has an article about Miranda. They said that the person who has been supplying the gossip about Miranda to the tabloids hacked her email. When In Touch found out about this, they said they cut ties with her because she can be prosecuted for hacking. The woman said that Miranda's email is hooked up to her FB and it was simple to hack it. I don't know how much I believe that this woman hacked into ML email, but I think it is easy for hackers to get into a person's email if you want to.

adam1995

Anyone think Blake and Gwen cheated together and that's why both marriages failed? Awfully fishy that they started dating just 2 and 3 months after the end of marriage, that's a little quick unless you're cheating. Lose respect for both Blake and Gwen, and to rub everyone's face in it.

terilyn

Anyone think Blake and Gwen cheated together and that's why both marriages failed? Awfully fishy that they started dating just 2 and 3 months after the end of marriage, that's a little quick unless you're cheating. Lose respect for both Blake and Gwen, and to rub everyone's face in it.

Does anyone really care about these losers?

lizcarlo

I was wondering the same thing.

HuiZ

After a quick read over some posts in this thread... wow, I'm so glad that I was completely oblivious to all those tabloid news when the divorce happened. Utter nonsense and so un-classy. Happy to be living under a rock lol.

pklongbeach

.... Its possible. But if Miranda was purely dumped after being cheated on, I think she would have been more vocal about it. I think a relationship like Blake/Gwen would be very hard to hide while cheating on MIranda. Someone would have known.

I just think all parties parted ways. I think it had been awhile in coming. And I think they were hiding it all from the public while taking advantage of the whole "power couple both with albums out" angle!!

I am devastated that Gwen has any part in any of this. And am just sick with Blake doing this to now multiple women and still the country music community thinks he is some God to their genre. Its just gross!

I mean celebrities do this kind of thing all the time, but eveytime I think of how much the country music community uses references to God and Jesus and christianity but are all ok with this kind of behavior it makes me Sick! what is the message to children about the religion they all pretend to follow?

adam1995

Does anyone really care about these losers?

I don't care that they're together, but if what I think is true, then that's pretty devastating to Miranda and as a Miranda fan, that's sad to me. And since this is the divorce thread, it fits in.

adam1995

.... Its possible. But if Miranda was purely dumped after being cheated on, I think she would have been more vocal about it. I think a relationship like Blake/Gwen would be very hard to hide while cheating on MIranda. Someone would have known.

I just think all parties parted ways. I think it had been awhile in coming. And I think they were hiding it all from the public while taking advantage of the whole "power couple both with albums out" angle!!

I am devastated that Gwen has any part in any of this. And am just sick with Blake doing this to now multiple women and still the country music community thinks he is some God to their genre. Its just gross!

I mean celebrities do this kind of thing all the time, but eveytime I think of how much the country music community uses references to God and Jesus and christianity but are all ok with this kind of behavior it makes me Sick! what is the message to children about the religion they all pretend to follow?

While I see your point, the religion points are accurate, cheating isn't a Christian act in anyway, but as Christians we know no human is perfect and we sin. Obviously, cheating is one of the biggies, but it happens, and Jesus forgives. Now if you're a habitual cheater, which I think Blake might be, that's my opinion, then that's a bigger overall problem, one that God and maybe rehab need to take care of. Most people don't cheat, I believe that, so you try to teach your children when you're with someone you stay with only them. No need to be mad at Christianity, but people who see no issue or remorse in breaking Commandments.

Carrieroxmysox2011

Maybe the marriage ended way before the divorce was announced. Gwen's husband cheated on her, so I don't think she cheated on her husband with Blake.

pklongbeach

Blake stated this week that his new album will be heavily influenced by his divorce from Miranda. Based on the statements he made it sounds like he was pretty miserable and that whatever happened it was a shock to him.

He says that he was able to write and express alot because "of the awful things that happened to him in his personal life". Sorry, but that does not sound like an amicable split to me.
He also states regarding Gwen "sometimes there are people already in your life that are there to "save you from your life". Wow, again, pretty strong words about a previous relationship that was amicably dismantled.

I just don't think so.
Finally I will give a suggestion that I saved till there was water under the bridge and after time enough for some truth to come forward. It doesn't look all that much that the marriage was even all that real to begin with. And that maybe things were so miserable for him cause he was in a situation he did not want to be in at all. He seemed to drink alot, party alot, gain alot of weight, refusing to discuss kids, staying far apart most of the time, lots of rumors of arguing fighting and Miranda being downrigh bullying.
It just does not sound anything like the marriage that was being sold to the media by each of Blake and Mirandas Public Relations teams.

These last comments by Blake just sound like someone who either was driven out of the situation by insult and injury, or that he just didn't care about it anymore at all.
It makes perfect sense that in very short order he would find a woman who was a much more natural fit, which Gwen seems to be in every way. He seems much more natural, much more healthy, much more happy... and all this came very quickly after "getting out of something that he considered "Awful".

Blake and Miranda never looked natural to me. It all felt like a whitetrash unhealthy mess.

Its interesting to that Blake is the first of the two to discuss using the divorce as a tool to write his next album. Because of course Miranda will do the same thing. And for me, it will all become another one of those "buy this album to find out the truth" kind of trashy marketing ploys.

JUst thought it was interesting that without really meaning to, Blake said more in those few sentances than either one of them has in the last 6 months.

Farawayhills

Here is picture of them together

View attachment 30554

They each posted that picture at the weekend, so I would assume that they want that to be seen as an acknowledgement.

I know that Miranda went down to Athens a few weeks ago to see an Anderson East concert (where - if you're to believe the posts on the internet - a woman tried to get her to tell her Carrie Underwood's phone number!).
Miranda and Anderson East are also two of the artists who sing (separate tracks) on the "Southern Family" album I posted about in the music threads.

He is an artist from the same North Alabama Nickajack region as Jason Isbell and the Drive-by Truckers. He is influenced by Southern R & B, and his work is gaining a strong reputation on the Roots wing. I think he's a considerably more musically adventurous artist than Blake Shelton, and, for whatever it's worth, I think that, artistically, he's probably more on Miranda's wavelength.

If anyone would like to see an example, this video shows one of the songs he recorded recently in Muscle Shoals for an EP he made available free on Noise Trade.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dIz-ZVRgww

lolita55

Blake stated this week that his new album will be heavily influenced by his divorce from Miranda. Based on the statements he made it sounds like he was pretty miserable and that whatever happened it was a shock to him.

He says that he was able to write and express alot because "of the awful things that happened to him in his personal life". Sorry, but that does not sound like an amicable split to me.
He also states regarding Gwen "sometimes there are people already in your life that are there to "save you from your life". Wow, again, pretty strong words about a previous relationship that was amicably dismantled.

I just don't think so.
Finally I will give a suggestion that I saved till there was water under the bridge and after time enough for some truth to come forward. It doesn't look all that much that the marriage was even all that real to begin with. And that maybe things were so miserable for him cause he was in a situation he did not want to be in at all. He seemed to drink alot, party alot, gain alot of weight, refusing to discuss kids, staying far apart most of the time, lots of rumors of arguing fighting and Miranda being downrigh bullying.
It just does not sound anything like the marriage that was being sold to the media by each of Blake and Mirandas Public Relations teams.

These last comments by Blake just sound like someone who either was driven out of the situation by insult and injury, or that he just didn't care about it anymore at all.
It makes perfect sense that in very short order he would find a woman who was a much more natural fit, which Gwen seems to be in every way. He seems much more natural, much more healthy, much more happy... and all this came very quickly after "getting out of something that he considered "Awful".

Blake and Miranda never looked natural to me. It all felt like a whitetrash unhealthy mess.

Its interesting to that Blake is the first of the two to discuss using the divorce as a tool to write his next album. Because of course Miranda will do the same thing. And for me, it will all become another one of those "buy this album to find out the truth" kind of trashy marketing ploys.

JUst thought it was interesting that without really meaning to, Blake said more in those few sentances than either one of them has in the last 6 months.

It just seemed like neither of them were willing to change or compromise once they got married. I remember reading something one time where he was talking about how when they first got married that she was the one who would take the time to fly to LA and see him, and maybe she just stopped doing that, and stopped caring and that was the end of their marriage. We have to factor in that she was fairly young when they got together, and he was a 29 year old man going through is first divorce. So since she was the younger one, she was probably the one that changed and grew up the most. Now this is just pure speculation on my part. We need to hear both of their next albums, and keep in mind that Miranda has kept a realativley low profile since they divorced whereas Blake hasn't.