Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert to Divorce

Carrie_Texas

I'm not sure this is true or not, but I remember reading somewhere that Ryan Westbrook is Angaleena Presley's husband. Now I wonder if this is part of the reason for the Pistol Annies not being together anymore. Again, I don't know if this is true, but.....

teesharky

^ Ryan is definitely married but I have no idea to whom. However that did not stop Miranda from going after Blake when he was married. Just saying. He is guilty too though on that aspect for sure.

AdamJ

^ Ryan is definitely married but I have no idea to whom. However that did not stop Miranda from going after Blake when he was married. Just saying. He is guilty too though on that aspect for sure.

What does that make Miranda? A lot of name descriptions come to mind and none of them flattering at all. Not surprised at all.

teesharky

Edit: I checked and Angeleena did marry Miranda's former tour manager Jordan Powell but not Ryan. He must be new.

AdamJ

Edit: I checked and Angeleena did marry Miranda's former tour manager Jordan Powell but not Ryan. He must be new.

It is said that Miranda and Angeleena's husband had harsh words and Angeleena got very upset with the way Miranda was treating her husband (of course they are denying this but Miranda has not said anything) and the Pistol Annie's dissolved quickly. Of course, there was drinking involved and always is where Miranda and Blake is concerned.

AdamJ

Thanks for that info. Glad to know that Miranda didn't sleep with her friend's husband, at least.

LOL----not that I know of--or--at least it has not been made public yet but with Miranda's track record of drinking and cheating---anything is possible..LOL

boilermaker

In a few weeks nobody is going to care. I did see the OK cover in the checkout line yesterday and since the tour manager isn't famous it probably isn't going to last long in the tabloids. Jennifer Garner and Ben Afflect is who they will be covering for months.

AdamJ

In a few weeks nobody is going to care. I did see the OK cover in the checkout line yesterday and since the tour manager isn't famous it probably isn't going to last long in the tabloids. Jennifer Garner and Ben Afflect is who they will be covering for months.

I think the biggest surprise is Reba and Narvel splitting up after 26 years of marriage and being together for 35 years. It was the 2nd marriage for both of them.

liz278

Taste of Country has an article about Blake being at the WE festival (that Miranda was at the night before and had Gwen sing with her too) where he didn't mention the divorce (but Miranda did). The only thing he said was that Gwen was part of the Voice family and has been for years.

teesharky

I see no reason to mention a divorce when singing at a live show. Honestly-- people are there for the music, not your personal dirty laundry.

The Nanook

I think the biggest surprise is Reba and Narvel splitting up after 26 years of marriage and being together for 35 years. It was the 2nd marriage for both of them.

Wait, them too? I hadn't even heard about this one, and Reba's the biggest name of the lot. Blake and Miranda, Reba and Narvel, and now Jake Owen and his wife?

liz278

And I saw on twitter that there is a rumor that we might hear about another divorce. The rumor is that they want to be under the radar. Just remember this is a rumor.

teesharky

And I saw on twitter that there is a rumor that we might hear about another divorce. The rumor is that they want to be under the radar. Just remember this is a rumor.

I heard of some Beyonce/Jay-Z marital troubles. Hope that is not true though as I love them.

Is the rumor of another country divorce, or Hollywood? tx.

carebearcarrie

53350093dfeb47c4ef67822c2606baa4.jpg