Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Blown Away" Tracklisting Thread

eliefares

I have uploaded liveasong's cap to soundcloud and hosted it on my blog.That B&N stream was giving me headache on a mac.
Anyway, Blown Away, Two Black Cadillacs, See You Again, Forever Changed & Good in Goodbye are all highlights for me.

Louisa

Dear Carrie Underwood,

Thank you for bringing so much happiness into all our lives with your beautiful music. You're inspiring.

We can't wait to be blown away on May 1, 2012. Thank you! :)

I can't express just how excited I am for Carrie's new album. I'll always support Carrie and her music. She's amazing. She's unique. And by far my favourite singer around. I love her so much. I can't wait for her first live show in London on June 21. I'm hoping I get tickets to the show. It would mean so much to me. I'm glad that Carrie is finally promoting her music in the UK and I hope she will have success the world over. She's deserves it. Blown Away sounds like an incredible album and I believe it's some of Carrie's best work to date. I look forward to whatever she does. This is just the beginning! :)

I love the entire album but my favourites so far are:

Do You Think About Me
Forever Changed
Good in Goodbye

AIgrl06

I have a term paper due Wednesday... how is this going to work?! Haha.

The new clips are amazing! They made me so much more excited for "Do You Think About Me?" I was already supremely excited about "Blown Away" and "Two Black Cadillacs," and these clips have reinforced those feelings.

AHH! I can't wait!!

carriecountrystar

As tonight is FC listening party, I will have to stay away from anything Carrie or else I will explode hearing all the fireworks go off with everybody but not being able to listen. Self-control and patience is totally my virtue when it comes to Carrie, you see. ;)

Wow, those clips are amazing!!! Now I'm even more excited than before!! I can't wait to hear all the songs in their entirety tomorrow, I hope everyone at the listening party tonight has a great time! I'm really jealous of you; after listening to these clips today I don't know if I can wait for tomorrow to hear them all! Based off of these clips BA is definitely one of my favorites! All the other clips sound amazing and I now love NETY, DYTAM and FC even more- especially the last two, I think they're beautiful.

thunder92

So before I go in frantic mode tonight, I have a question for FC members. Where do I go for the listening party. I already put that "im listening." Do I just click on the event?

maddkat

Staff member
So before I go in frantic mode tonight, I have a question for FC members. Where do I go for the listening party. I already put that "im listening." Do I just click on the event?

go to the homepage , there's a news article - click on the link in the article

Zman312

I personally love the first clips better but based on thsi clips TBC is my favorite.

CarrieFaninAZ

Couldn't handle waiting until even midnight tonight, if by some stroke of luck its streaming at midnight on iTunes. I joined the Fan Club, I can't wait to listen tonight. Feel bad for my essay that's going to be neglected now.

BlownAway

Some of the songs sound so different, like when all you've been hearing is the chorus and it's just weird hearing verses. You think wow there's more to a song then the chorus lol :)