Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Blown Away" Tracklisting Thread

epicamends

I still don't get the live stream of a CD that's not released
They wanting it to get pirated prerelease?
Because that is what is going to happen and I don't see how that helps sales when a 'free' version is out there on the net a week before it's for sale in a store or itunes/amazon.
It will be on torrents/usenet so fast your head will spin

It would've been up on torrent sites the second the CD came out anyway. People who are going to illegally download it would have done so with or without this stream. At least the stream gives the chance for the album to build great word-of-mouth buzz over the next week.

Lstname89

I'm just confused about this iTunes deal. Just kinda odd that it hasn't been mentioned on more media outlets. If it's going to happen tomorrow, you would figure they would advertise for it right?

Louisa

I think every song on the album has the potential to be a single. I'm excited for this album. I feel it's some of Carrie's best work.

Enjoy the listening party tonight, guys! :)

rottiger

I hope it has the lyrics inside the booklet like Carnival Ride did :) That's one of the best things about getting a physical copy of the album!

luxoricious

I know, I am also very confused about the iTunes stream.

First because I don't get why would they do such thing. The album is just a week away and it seems that it won't leak anytime soon. We all know after the stream the album will be available EVERYWHERE, not with good quality, but webrip quality, and that's just something. I really think the album could be release on May 1st without being leaked before, but this make it just impossible now. So they are really missing lots of sales here. And yes, I do know that people who like the album are willing to buy it anyway, but people who will end up not liking the album, they are saving buying it just from streaming it before.

And second, why wouldn't they promote it, right??? I'm not a pro of the streaming, but since they are doing it why not even promote it well???

PS: Sorry if I get confused with verbs a lot, since I never studied English I try my best, but I know lot of things went wrong in those sentenses before. Haha sorry for that.

Lstname89

I know, I am also very confused about the iTunes stream.

First because I don't get why would they do such thing. The album is just a week away and it seems that it won't leak anytime soon. We all know after the stream the album will be available EVERYWHERE, not with good quality, but webrip quality, and that's just something. I really think the album could be release on May 1st without being leaked before, but this make it just impossible now. So they are really missing lots of sales here. And yes, I do know that people who like the album are willing to buy it anyway, but people who will end up not liking the album, they are saving buying it just from streaming it before.

And second, why wouldn't they promote it, right??? I'm not a pro of the streaming, but since they are doing it why not even promote it well???

PS: Sorry if I get confused with verbs a lot, since I never studied English I try my best, but I know lot of things went wrong in those sentenses before. Haha sorry for that.

HAHAHAHAH!! First off, if you didn't have what country you lived in listed on here, I would have thought you were from the US. Second, I have friends that are out of college who can't write as well as you do. Props to you my friend!:p

Louisa

I wonder when the complete album art will be revealed? I seem to remember images of the Play On back cover appearing online a few weeks before the album was released.

luxoricious

HAHAHAHAH!! First off, if you didn't have what country you lived in listed on here, I would have thought you were from the US. Second, I have friends that are out of college who can't write as well as you do. Props to you my friend!:p

Haha well thank you very much!!

Oneal

After listening to the new clips at Barnes and Noble, my opinion is still the same.

1Blown Away
2TBC
3OWT
4Cupid.

luxoricious

I know!! One way ticket needs to be a single!!
So different! I can already see the video! Carrie quitting work and going to the beach... or something like that, you know??

But not sure about cupid... I'm so in love with See you again =)

maddkat

Staff member
OWT is too much fun .Definitely needs to be a single!
Can't wait to hear Carrie sing it!! She must at CMAFest!!

luxoricious

Yes!!! CMAFest needs Carrie singing OWT.

I always have lots of fun watching Kenny Chesney singing Summertime and Young, and songs like those.

And OWT sounds like this kind of Chesney song but with a Carrie twist on it, if that makes any sense.

maddkat

Staff member
Lyrics for the new Blown away and TBC clips please =D

TBC
headlights shining bright in the middle of the day
one is for his wife the other for the woman who loved him that night
two black cadillacs meeting for the first time
and the preacher said he was a good man
and his brother said....

BA
dry lightening crashed across the skies
those storm clouds gather in her eyes