Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Blown Away" Tracklisting Thread

cpeTN89

OMG These clips are legit!! I did not think I can love all these songs anymore and I was totally wrong. These clips are WAAYYY better then the first ones and those were epic. I think I might hyperventilate streaming the entire songs. BA and TBC and WAW=BEST SONGS EVER!!!!

hazeleyesreza

I seriously think TBC will be my favorite Carrie Track of all time and even pass IKYW for me. I am just loving what I hear for it - I can't wait to hear the whole song!

liveasong

tumblr_m24p94fUvU1r6aoq4o1_500.gif

Random: "Blown Away" is supposed to be a dark song... but... can someone tell me why I want to dance to it ? LOL:eek:

Ann055

@API_Nashville
Hey miss @carrieunderwood It was awesome having you in the studio this morning! Everyone go buy the new record May 1st #goodgirl

epicamends

I haven't listened to any clips, but based on everyone's comments I'm most excited for:

-Blown Away
-Two Black Cadillacs
-Forever Changed
-One Way Ticket
-Cupid's Got a Shotgun

CarrieFaninAZ

Well after listening to these B&N clips, I've decided there's not one song I'm even hesitant about. I'm still not in love with Leave Love Alone, but everything else is amazing. I was a little weary of One Way Ticket and Nobody Ever Told You before, but these new clips sold both for me. And TBC is quickly passing BA on my most anticipated, that clip was outstanding.

So hard to choose, but now I think the singles need to be:
1. GG
2. BA
3. WAW
4. CGAS
5. TBC
6. Either OWT, SYA, or FC, hard to narrow it down. I wouldn't have a problem with 7 singles, there are just so many strong songs.

CarrieFaninAZ

I really don't know how I'm going to get anything done until I hear this album in full. I just pray that the iTunes stream happens tomorrow, I'm afraid since we have no official confirmation it won't and I'll have to wait till May 1. My heart can't handle that.

Lstname89

I really don't know how I'm going to get anything done until I hear this album in full. I just pray that the iTunes stream happens tomorrow, I'm afraid since we have no official confirmation it won't and I'll have to wait till May 1. My heart can't handle that.

I feel the same way. Then again, why else would they have moved up the FC party?

hockey2k5

Oh my freaking gosh. These new clips. If it could be possible, I'm actually now more dead than previously thought. Has anyone seen my heart? It was last seen popping out of my chest last week...

BlownAway

Wow! These new clips are amazing! But it sounds weird listening to these new ones when I was so used to listening to just the chorus lol. Can't wait for the full songs!