Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Blown Away" Tracklisting Thread

liveasong

article-2134144-12BC213B000005DC-772_468x733.jpg

Carrie says hi! :)

knewman19

um quick question.... there is nothing going to stop us from recording the songs tonight is there? I'm not going to share I just want to have them till I get my preordered albums in the mail :)

Carrieflattsfan

Is someone going to start a thread tonight, or have we decided not to out of respect for non-FC members? I know they'll be chatting over there, but I post here way more than on the FC.

undoit11

BA, OWT, TGFH, CGAS, WAW sound better on the new clip sample IMO. Can't wait for the listening party to begin! Anyway, hello from the Philippines guys!:)

EDIT: AND YOU CAN HERE CARRIE's EMOTIONS ON FC. WOW! JUST WOW!

pkc4rls

Is someone going to start a thread tonight, or have we decided not to out of respect for non-FC members? I know they'll be chatting over there, but I post here way more than on the FC.

I guess it could be based on if people not a member of the FC want us to talk about it. But probably won't be able to stop everyone anyway so....

knewman19

I guess it could be based on if people not a member of the FC want us to talk about it. But probably won't be able to stop everyone anyway so....

maybe we should make a thread for just the fanclub listening party and put a spoiler come at your own risk post?

Claire2004

I think it's much better to have one thread for the FC listening party. Non-FC members can have a choice of whether to go to the thread and read the comments or avoid the thread to keep the suspense. :)