Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Blown Away" Tracklisting Thread

I'm actually not going to be posting anywhere while listening to the album stream so I can give my full attention to the music. I will post my thoughts after. :) An hour and a half left!

carriecountrystar

OMFG ARE THERE MORE CASTLE FANS HERE? :')

I thought I was the only Castle fan on this site.

YOU'RE a CASTLE FAN?!
I don't know about you but I'd LOVE to have "in depths" discussions about Castle. Love that show; the humor in it is just awesome. Becket is my favorite cop out of all the crime dramas.
I think I saw a Castle thread before but it seemed abandoned and just dead. :(

allamericangirl8

YOU'RE a CASTLE FAN?!
I don't know about you but I'd LOVE to have "in depths" discussions about Castle. Love that show; the humor in it is just awesome. Becket is my favorite cop out of all the crime dramas.
I think I saw a Castle thread before but it seemed abandoned and just dead. :(

We need to revive it! It's legit the only drama I watch regularly.

pkc4rls

I think it's much better to have one thread for the FC listening party. Non-FC members can have a choice of whether to go to the thread and read the comments or avoid the thread to keep the suspense. :)

That is probably a great idea cuz then people don't have to put up with all the talk about it if they don't want to. Now, who is going to make it, lol. I never make threads, lol.

carriecountrystar

We need to revive it! It's legit the only drama I watch regularly.

SAME! I never miss it. The chemistry between all the cast members is great; Castle and Becket are such a sizzling duo! Ha, I was super annoyed at the last episode though. That scruffy guy just UGH. Oh, and when he made that comment about Alexis I just wanted to shoot him right there. I was frustrated with Castle but at the same time I can understand why he'd pull away. I like how there's actual legit conflict that's keeping each from the other than the silly cat and mouse game other shows pull just because. I like how there's actual development in their relationship as well.

Haha, we need to get the Castle thread up again! Or lets just make a new one as I have NO idea where that thread is.

ANYWAYS, I need a distraction tonight. I could study. I mean I absolutely should but... DAH. I need to hear new Carrie music NOW! :argh:

hockey2k5

Peeps in the FC chat right now are hating on the 'leakers.' People posting the clips and such. Making a huge deal out of YOU BETTER NOT LEAK THIS ALBUM! WE WILL CUT YOU!

I agree with them, but it's like the bad guys illegally obtaining guns. It's inevitable.

pkc4rls

Peeps in the FC chat right now are hating on the 'leakers.' People posting the clips and such. Making a huge deal out of YOU BETTER NOT LEAK THIS ALBUM! WE WILL CUT YOU!

I agree with them, but it's like the bad guys illegally obtaining guns. It's inevitable.

They are even if the B&N clips are legit?? I know the others were leaked. I also hope no one leakes the album - oh it probably will be leaked since a lot of people will probably record it tonight - almost forgot about that. I would not know how to record it so I know I won't be, lol.

allamericangirl8

SAME! I never miss it. The chemistry between all the cast members is great; Castle and Becket are such a sizzling duo! Ha, I was super annoyed at the last episode though. That scruffy guy just UGH. Oh, and when he made that comment about Alexis I just wanted to shoot him right there. I was frustrated with Castle but at the same time I can understand why he'd pull away. I like how there's actual legit conflict that's keeping each from the other than the silly cat and mouse game other shows pull just because. I like how there's actual development in their relationship as well.

Haha, we need to get the Castle thread up again! Or lets just make a new one as I have NO idea where that thread is.

ANYWAYS, I need a distraction tonight. I could study. I mean I absolutely should but... DAH. I need to hear new Carrie music NOW! :argh:

EXACTLY. Caskett for life.<3 I liked Slaughter. I thought he was hilarious. Disgusting, but hilarious. And I loved how much of a pansy Castle was. I have a love-hate relationship with this new development in their relationship. It's quite artistic of the writers to pull something like that. On the other hand, I want Castle and Beckett to get together already! Nathan Fillion said he didn't want them to get together until the last possible second because he didn't want the couple to be ruined a la Ross and Rachel.

LET'S DO IT.

hockey2k5

They are even if the B&N clips are legit?? I know the others were leaked. I also hope no one leakes the album - oh it probably will be leaked since a lot of people will probably record it tonight - almost forgot about that. I would not know how to record it so I know I won't be, lol.

Not sure. One person just said a generic clips and leaks statement like it was an overarching statement. Oh well! :)

hockey2k5

haha, but someone would have to stream it and leak it....I hope that doesn't happen! the whole "we will cut you" thing is a little intense...YIKES:(

I may have been exaggerating a bit with that 'we will cut you,' but that's the vibe I was getting :)

Carrieflattsfan

Agreed. People even post stuff on the FC that shouldn't even be there.. Even when Carrie herself asked that the fans not leak anything people still went ahead and spread it around. Unfortunately, that's a risk you take when you do something like this, and I'm sure Carrie and her team are aware of that. I think the FC listening party/Itunes stream is smart, because it might entice more people to spend money on the album rather than download it illegally.

I truly believe that if an album is strong enough, people will put down their hard-earned money to purchase it. Look at the longevity of Adele's 21, Taylor's "Fearless," "Some Hearts," etc. A lot of Carrie's casual fans seem to think she hasn't a great voice, but aren't willing to go out and buy her records because the material isn't good enough. I truly believe Carrie is gonna change perceptions with this album, because all the songs sound strong and unique. That's what it takes to get people to buy albums these days, and it looks like Carrie has given the public something they'll be willing to buy and spread around.

It's just a gut feeling I have, but I think BA will be great because it's so diverse and strong; as much as I love Carrie, PO had a quick burnout rate for me. I feel like a lot of that has to do with the quality of the songs themselves and the lack of diversity, but this sounds like it's gonna be even better than "Some Hearts."