Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bruce Springsteen, Carrie Underwood to Perform at Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction!

jptexas

Nuff said. We all know how good Carrie is but it's nice to know that other great artists think the same.

maddkat

Staff member
Stevie Nicks tweeted a clip

they all sound great but dang...Carrie's voice is such a standout and she sounds so amazing

not sure who arranged the music in this tribute to LR but from what we've heard so far they did a remarkable job.Just remarkable.Using each woman's strengths perfectly.

after watching this clip a zillion times I just noticed the mics?
Is Carrie the only one that brought her own mic? lol Go Carrie, make sure they hear you properly.

opry051008

Ps did you see that crowd shot of Dave Grohl clapping and cheering to our Carrie?? That made my day! ( smile) of course he was clapping for them all- not just Carrie- but still.

However, my pet peeve...... the majority of the crowd was really enthusiastic so why does the producer cut to people who aren't standing!! : ( Same thing happened with KUS, they could have shown audience members who were more enthusiastic.

opry051008

Unfortunately this always happens in Canada. Our CMT channel also rarely shows the same specials as CMT in the US (I don't think the Artists of the Year special airs here, or at least not until much later). Same with MTV and VH1. Basically any Canadian version of a US channel.

(Our Netflix also sucks. lol)

Bad news for us. I checked with HBO Canada and they said they have no plans to show it in Canada because they weren't able to secure the rights. As you said, sucks for us. : (

Daraebe

If the link I use to watch Game of Thrones live works tomorrow, I will post it so people can stream it

maddkat

Staff member
However, my pet peeve...... the majority of the crowd was really enthusiastic so why does the producer cut to people who aren't standing!! : ( Same thing happened with KUS, they could have shown audience members who were more enthusiastic.

why cut to crowd shots anyway.I never understood that.Doesn't make the TV program more interesting.
I tune in to see the people on stage not the ones in the audience.

And Opry & Jess if it makes you feel better I don't have HBO so I won't see the special when it airs either. :-( Unless I can find a stream that actually works and doesn't lag. :)

teesharky

^ I thought the crowd looked really happy. haha But maybe they were focused on Dave Grohl as he looked very impressed and happy. I can see why they showed him.

epicamends

Hil, any chance you could cap the Nirvana segment too? ;-) Although that fandom is pretty good with this stuff too, so I bet someone from there is probably capping it.

maddkat

Staff member
Not sure how Youtube could suspend your accounts.

They may suspend you if your e-mails are temporary or your multiple usernames are similar

they suspend an account when it gets 3 strikes against it ( and they came from Carrie videos )
has nothing to do with user names

what I never understood was I would get a strike & the video blocked but someone else would upload the exact same video and it would stay up forever.youtube is strange