Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bruce Springsteen, Carrie Underwood to Perform at Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction!

epicamends

Why would Canada not show this? Surely they care about the inductees as much as we do. Odd.

Unfortunately this always happens in Canada. Our CMT channel also rarely shows the same specials as CMT in the US (I don't think the Artists of the Year special airs here, or at least not until much later). Same with MTV and VH1. Basically any Canadian version of a US channel.

(Our Netflix also sucks. lol)

teesharky

Good news. I have it set on my dvr and it runs 3 hours--- from 8 to 11. They must not have cut any of the good stuff thankfully.

teesharky

Not sure if it is streamed. I will try to tape stuff off my iphone as I am dvring it. I will be at the DAve Matthews Band concert that night though so I won't be able to do Carrie's part until quite late that night.

Hopefully someone who knows what they are doing will cap it properly for you guys. haha

maddkat

Staff member
Someone, somewhere will put up a torrent of the whole show that Carrie's bits can be capped from.
I just hope it's 1080i. :)

AdamJ

I hope someone can cap this also. Would surely appreciate it. I don't get HBO. As it is, I am not home enough to watch much TV at all so I have not purchased the movie channels.

maddkat

Staff member
^ just gonna post that
Carrie...'I'm in everything LR actually'.lol Of course you are.:)

can't wait to see/hear the LR tribute

maddkat

Staff member
Stevie Nicks tweeted a clip

they all sound great but dang...Carrie's voice is such a standout and she sounds so amazing

not sure who arranged the music in this tribute to LR but from what we've heard so far they did a remarkable job.Just remarkable.Using each woman's strengths perfectly.

Louisa

10261193_476123315849550_1568458165_n.jpg

Source: Instagram

teesharky

^ Agree. As I said once before- they kept on changing the order that the ladies stood in, for each song. They changed it up so that the right voices were blending perfectly with the ones next to them for each song. Loved the care they took with that. I figured they would just stick people next to each other and hope for the best. haha I had no idea they would be so particular. Love that.

teesharky

Ps did you see that crowd shot of Dave Grohl clapping and cheering to our Carrie?? That made my day! ( smile) of course he was clapping for them all- not just Carrie- but still.