Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bruce Springsteen, Carrie Underwood to Perform at Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction!

teesharky

Me too. Both the Fanclub and cf were down yesterday. Lol weird day for a carrie fan. Thank goodness for twitter. Lol

jptexas

Can't wait to hear the entire concert, but especially Carrie, on HBO. I've got a 7.1 Klipcsh surround sound system on my tv and my better half always complains about the picture frames on the wall being tilted. Yea, I like my music cranking.

maddkat

Staff member
0:07-0:10!!! i want a gif of that one... SO PERFECT!!!
My heart's gonna explode from watching this beautiful angel over and over and over again! LOL

fwIcrjH.gif

teesharky

They better not cut out the carrie solo or any if the Linda tribute! Cut Bruce's speech and Lorde out. Lol

teesharky

I noticed that the FC site does not list this as an upcoming appearance on the HBO site. Odd. Hope that doesn't mean it was cut severely?

Farawayhills

I'm not sure if this one's been posted before.

Carrie doesn't speak in this segment - but there are some good close-up shots of her in the second half of the video

Marie2011

May is sure shaping up to be a GREAT month in Carrieland!!!

Watch in May Miranda is going to reveal that her 2nd single is something bad, and tee is going to have a heart attack when she visit this site and see the thread Something Bad released as next single or something

teesharky

Watch in May Miranda is going to reveal that her 2nd single is something bad, and tee is going to have a heart attack when she visit this site and see the thread Something Bad released as next single or something

But we already predict it will be the next single, and released in June... lol So there is no surprise. (smile) Really hope it is true!