Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie and Florida Georgia Line collab coming!

simonplay

The classic collaboration Carrie always make between albums it's coming!

In a video shared to FGL’s official Instagram account, Brian Kelley and Tyler Hubbard explain that they recently wrote a song with pop star Julia Michaels and they would like Underwood to collaborate with them on it.

“We think it’d be a massive collaboration,” Hubbard explains in the clip. “We’d love to send it to you, we don’t have your email or your phone number so we’re just going to play a little.”

After the chorus plays, Kelley tells Underwood, “call us,” while Hubbard shares one final message for the powerhouse vocalist.

“Alright let us know if you want it, we’re going to send it your way! Let’s go Carrie,” he says.

www.countrynow.com/florida-georgia-line-invites-carrie-underwood-to-collaborate-on-new-song

Last edited:

CU4ever

Okay, I very much like it! And I know many don’t like FGL, but i used to love their first few albums, so I’m excited! Please, Carrie, do it! I guarantee this would be a crossover hit, a big seller, all the above.

simonplay

Okay, I very much like it! And I know many don’t like FGL, but i used to love their first few albums, so I’m excited! Please, Carrie, do it! I guarantee this would be a crossover hit, a big seller, all the above.

Exactly! If this song smash as it should, this could lead to a great start of the next era coming from a huge hit.

I have seen FGL twice in concert and both times they were pretty entertaining. (I am not big on the bro country thing by any means, but it was just something fun to do with friends so don't judge ;)) I just think they should have privately reached out somehow...it cannot be that hard to reach out to a manger, and plus they have worked with David Garcia so that would have been an easy way for them to connect. Regardless, it is kind of a lose-lose situation. It is bad if she doesn't respond, bad if responds and she says no, but people will be mad at the same time if she does it. This just kinda feels like a weird form of peer pressure. I have never seen anyone else reach out on social media. I also feel like the Yummy remix with Justin Bieber makes them lose more credibility, but who knows.

maddkat

Staff member
the song is trash, hope Carrie ignores them.Plenty of talented people in country music she could collab with if she wants to collab.

Carrie has been active on Instagram since they posted that video, so she may or may not have seen it. So many people are tagging her in the comments, but overall it’s very awkward and just causing controversy.

simonplay

Carrie has been active on Instagram since they posted that video, so she may or may not have seen it. So many people are tagging her in the comments, but overall it’s very awkward and just causing controversy.

Well Carrie responded to Miranda a week later so she likes to take her time.. lol

tgbrinker

I have a sense this is already something that's happened and this is a way to do big promo without making it obvious promo.

Both are too big of artists for one to put the other on the spot like that.

I bet it's already in the works or even recorded.

And from the clip, not a fan.

I saw a reply from FGL to another person on the post from just a couple minutes ago that said they were shooting their shot and having fun with it which kinda makes me believe that it’s not a done deal, but it’s not clear.

CU4ever

Exactly! If this song smash as it should, this could lead to a great start of the next era coming from a huge hit.

this!! Many here don’t like FGL, that’s fine. Everyone has their own tastes. But FGL by fact has had some huge huge hits - AirPlay and sales. And I think this sounds like a fun song! I guarantee it would be huge, maybe even released to pop radio.

Zach1998

Wouldn’t mind her collaborating with them, but I hope it’s not on that because that sounded pretty bad. Very bro country/ girl sitting in a jacked up truck on a back road type song. Carrie is better than this so hope it doesn’t happen. Also, really wish they didn’t put her on the spot like this because now I feel like if she declines she may get backlash from some.

FanSince04

I have a sense this is already something that's happened and this is a way to do big promo without making it obvious promo.

Both are too big of artists for one to put the other on the spot like that.

I bet it's already in the works or even recorded.

And from the clip, not a fan.

Exactly. Do we really think FGL would do this risking the chance of being told no? Nope! I’m pretty sure this is happening.

Last edited:

simonplay

Would be awesome to have another love song from Carrie, I love the sound and it's catchy as hell. I need a confirmation now!

CU4ever

Exactly. Do we really thinks FGL would do this risking the chance of being told no? Nope! I’m pretty sure this is happening.

yeah and I’m also pretty sure it’s not hard for their team or whoever to contact Carrie and her team

adam1995

Carrie built her artistry by leaps and bounds with Cry Pretty, and she would take huge steps back by collaborating with FGL. Their quality is abysmal.

FanSince04

After commenting that this is probably happening, I don’t like the song. I think with better sound quality I’d feel slightly different. If I could understand the words, that would help too. Also, just because Carrie’s CP heavily focused on deep, emotional themes doesn’t mean she can’t release or be part of a feel good song. Her credibility would not be tarnished in the least!

Countryfan2448

We can't just tell Carrie what to do when someone asks her something she's not that kind of person so what ever she says i be happy with.