Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie collab with Dan+Shay

The Nanook

Hopefully in the credits.. usually they use the promo songs when the credits roll... :D Glad they're releasing it first this Friday..

so many things to look forward to this september... this.. mv for IIDLY... then MG rerelease
Would love for this to be the first song in the credits. But I would expect that to go to Sam Smith's version of You Will Be Found since I think that's the main song. So hopefully Only Us would be second during the credits.

Carrie did duet with NEEDTOBREATHE twice. So maybe the same will happen with Dan + Shay. Surprised Carrie never officially recorded a duet with Rascal Flatts back in the day, but Dan + Shay kind of seem like their contemporary counterpart so it kind of works out.

The Nanook

Sounds like a soundtrack for a movie! Maybe for Disenchanted?
I'd be very upset If they don't bring Carrie back for the Enchanted sequel. I love when Carrie is part of movie soundtracks, especially if for Disney.

Maybe she'll be invited to the Dear Evan Hansen red carpet, if there even is an in-person premiere.

maryleepj

When I first listened to the original version posted on here, I thought it was beautiful and wondered what Carrie could do to improve on it. Well, as usual, she sure showed me! I went back and listened to the original after listening to Carrieā€™s version and there is simply no comparison! She never ceases to amaze me!

NEILHUNK

Just sharing guys.

Underwood is at the top of her game, musically, and these new duets prove that. With a number of hit tunes (and awards) under her belt already, 2021 is shaping up to be one of her strongest years to date.

bobxps1

Would love for this to be the first song in the credits. But I would expect that to go to Sam Smith's version of You Will Be Found since I think that's the main song. So hopefully Only Us would be second during the credits.

Carrie did duet with NEEDTOBREATHE twice. So maybe the same will happen with Dan + Shay. Surprised Carrie never officially recorded a duet with Rascal Flatts back in the day, but Dan + Shay kind of seem like their contemporary counterpart so it kind of works out.

jptexas

Carrie has given us great vocals since her Idol days till now. It would be hard pick her greatest vocal ever. Well, Only Us is her best vocal ever. Of course itā€™s just my opinion but Iā€™ve never heard her sing falsetto like we hear on this duet. So controlled, really high, and perfect pitch. Iā€™m sorry, I canā€™t think of a better vocal from her.