Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie on the cover of June Marie Claire

Ann055

Thanks 4 posting! Didn't know this was coming! She's so gorgeous - can't wait to get the magazine...photos...article -- YAY!

CarrieUK

Gorgeous! When does this hit stands?
I think it can vary, but it should be on or around the 19th of this month :)

EDIT: According to this site (http://www.pacificmags.com.au/Pages/Magazines/Deadlines.aspx?mid=c00aede5-fc25-4ae8-9d7f-5b4689d112ff) it should be on newstands now, but it's not up on the MC site yet.

judes

I usually don't like lipstick on women but with Carrie it seems to bring out her facial features more beautifully and I love that her eyes show their color instead of reflecting the black eye makeup

teesharky

That may be the most beautiful carrie has ever looked on a cover of a mag! Stunning! She looks elegant but chic- almost like. Alist fashion royalty as someone said. Beautiful! I wanted carrie to be on Marie Claire before so I am psyched she finally got the cover!

pgk

Stunning. Looks a lot like Reese Witherspoon here.

Reese is lovely, but other than the blond hair I just don't see a strong resemblance at all, between the two, different face structure. But both lovely ladies.