Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie on the cover of June Marie Claire

DaisyTweets

um just wow

never thought we'd see her pose in a bathing suit, good for her
And from what I can tell, this woman DID NOT make the Maxim Hottest 100 list!!!!! The editors of that magazine must have been wearing blinders to not see the beauty and hotness that is one Carrie Underwood!!!!

teesharky

And from what I can tell, this woman DID NOT make the Maxim Hottest 100 list!!!!! The editors of that magazine must have been wearing blinders to not see the beauty and hotness that is one Carrie Underwood!!!!

They are crazy!! Mikey and taylor in top ten? Spare me. It was fanvoted though- so that explains their placement. But no excuse for not even nominating carrie.

pklongbeach

I think it is the high fashion aspect of things that are getting to me with a few of these shots. The only shots I am not really feeling are the cover shoot and swimsuit shot. Something about her does not look natural to me. However, the rest of the shoot is amazing. I hope we get some outtakes from this one.
YEah, I accept alot when it comes to high fashion.
I mean, it is intended to create a fantasy. It is not supposed to be real.
So those images do evoke a rather unusual image for her.
(and don't hate me for admitting that they are "altered")

But again, that is what I like about them.

(there is also a major connect to the SYA cover. Smart subliminal associations)

teesharky

I love this picture. Classic!

I'm not with the majority on the cover shot though. It's not my favorite shot of Carrie. Carrie looks beautiful, but there is just something that's not connecting with me.

It is the most glamorous, artistic, stunningly beautiful cover shoot she has ever done. What's not to like?! It is ten thousand leagues above her past cover shoots in terms of super model prowess and artistry. The retro vibe suits her and i like her more glamorous like this. She seems other wordly abd that is the aura you want to achieve.

maddkat

Staff member
it's Maxim.they're clearly clueless
This may be my second favourite photoshoot ever, just behind her Glamour shoot last year.

the Glamour shoot and cover last year is easily my favorite.It was perfect

carebear4eva

Love that she did a swimsuit shot! Next stop, BIKINI TOWN! And then a topless shoot

Also, Carrie has like nothing going on in the chest region...She could walk into a wall and her nose would hit it before anything else x)

(Oh and not ranking this woman on the Top 100 Hottest woman is just cuckoo)

pklongbeach

Totally agree Tee.

This is far and away the most artistic high fashion photoshoot she has done for a major magazine.

Expect a lot of flack for it, but also expect dividends.

pklongbeach

Love that she did a swimsuit shot! Next stop, BIKINI TOWN! And then a topless shoot

Also, Carrie has like nothing going on in the chest region...She could walk into a wall and her nose would hit it before anything else x)

(Oh and not ranking this woman on the Top 100 Hottest woman is just cuckoo)
Actually this shot os abit deceiving.
She is quite well "endowed". I wouldn't say "big" but very well proportioned.

You might use other images as a resource.

teesharky

^ The high fashion look of the cover and swimsuit shot is what I like best. That supermodel vibe has been missing in some past shoots but they really nailed it this time. I love her a bit mysterious of other wordly and aloof. This is high fashion and it is stunning.

carrie underwood models sexy swimsuit, says she's not a sociopath - usmagazine.com

1368482345_carrie-underwood-marie-claire-467.jpg

holy god

pklongbeach

She doesn't look like the Guy in any relationship I have ever known of...... ha ha ha ha.

(and I have known of some relationships!, Wink!)