Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie on the cover of June Marie Claire

epicamends

Gorgeous photos and an amazing article from what I've seen so far. I can't wait to pick this up! The store today still had the May issue out.

supercarriefan

It is the most glamorous, artistic, stunningly beautiful cover shoot she has ever done. What's not to like?! It is ten thousand leagues above her past cover shoots in terms of super model prowess and artistry. The retro vibe suits her and i like her more glamorous like this. She seems other wordly abd that is the aura you want to achieve.

All of this is your opinion, and thanks for sharing. I have my own opinions, though, and it isn't my favorite shoot. Our views on this just don't jive. I don't mean that I hate the shoot. I just don't connect with it like other shoots she has done in the past. I could care less if Carrie as a country music superstar looks like a supermodel and other worldly. I like it best when she looks like Carrie, and I don't get that from a few of the pictures we've seen from this shoot. I do really like the far away shoot of her in the sparkly dress, and I like the really close-up image we've seen. I just don't care for the swimsuit photo or the cover shot.

Ty

I love the shoots that take Carrie out of her comfort zone, tbh. Chic, fashionista Carrie >>>

carebear4eva

The behind the scenes video can be seen at :

Behind the scenes as Carrie Underwood poses for Marie Claire - YouTube

And guess what she's wearing? Look familiar?

Taylor_Swift_Elle-400x470.jpeg

Brace yourselves! The copycat comments are coming from Mr. "Haz Bin"! D: