Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 6 - Cry Pretty Era

adam1995

I'm starting to think the titles that were released are older songs. There were some comments from the person at Pulse to that effect.

Unfortunately, I do agree with you. With nothing happening for a while, I think they were older titles.

teesharky

^ Typo is very good about picking out new titles from old titles. So I am going with him that they were new songs.

Kizmet311

^ Typo is very good about picking out new titles from old titles. So I am going with him that they were new songs.

I would have to go back and look, but I think Typo himself said that even though they are new to us, they still may have been for a previous era.

teesharky

Now that hockey is over, we need some new song titles or something to tide us over. The good thing about The Fighter taking so long to chart on radio is that it keeps Carrie out there a bit longer.

I still think UMG will want to release a new single this Fall--- and the album in the spring. (hopefully)

adam1995

Now that hockey is over, we need some new song titles or something to tide us over. The good thing about The Fighter taking so long to chart on radio is that it keeps Carrie out there a bit longer.

I still think UMG will want to release a new single this Fall--- and the album in the spring. (hopefully)

I hope you're right, because I too, can't see how we get an album in Fall 2018. That's two years after the announcement of her move, seems really long.

lizcarlo

I think it would be dream if Carrie and Lindsey Stirling worked together although the chances of it happening is very slim. I would be so awesome.

Kizmet311

Well, if she could be pregnant like some of us are speculating, I think we're getting a Spring 2018 album at the earliest. That gives her time to write, record, and have a baby and maternity leave! She snaps back into shape so fast that photo shots won't be an issue if she is pregnant.

Carrieroxmysox2011

Well, if she could be pregnant like some of us are speculating, I think we're getting a Spring 2018 album at the earliest. That gives her time to write, record, and have a baby and maternity leave! She snaps back into shape so fast that photo shots won't be an issue if she is pregnant.

I haven't been around lately, why are people speculating that she'd pregnant? Did I miss something?

teesharky

I am getting bored. Hope we hear something soon about a new single at least this Fall. The Grammy cutoff is 9/30 so I would love to see something before then. I am not expecting an album this year but I still think there is hope for a new single.
I did not realize Shania was on UMG, so I can see them wanting to get her project out first, and then focus on Carrie. Her lead single is out, and the album comes out in August right?

MSCarriefan

I don't know if we will get anything this year because it seems like we haven't even got song titles yet. She hasn't even talked about her vision and much writing. The last interview I remember she said she wanted to focus on being creative this summer whatever that means. (I think the interview was before her show in Philadelphia) I thought at least we had some title before Smoke Break or even Something in the Water came out. And if she is pregnant like many are speculating I don't know when music will happen.
I have my fingers crossed for at least a new single by the CMAs.

txacar

She has Microsoft Inspire Conference concert next Wednesday (7/12). That's the last summer concert on Maddkat's 2017 Timeline. Maybe she will use the rest of the summer to concentrate on the new album. Hope so!!