Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

CU4ever

Twitter has been blowing up about HMH and I saw a radio station tweet they were playing it today and wanted feedback. Not sure if it’s happening at all radio stations. I’ve been super busy so I feel totally out of the loop right now! Someone fill me in if I missed an announcement
It sounds like maybe they haven't yet decided what single? I remember with Southbound last era, a radio station accidentally spilled the beans for us that it was the single, lol.

simonplay

It's clear that HMH is the second single at this point. I have seen mixed reactions on twitter and other boards/forums. I'm zero excited about it saddly but let's hope for the best! 💪

LilUnderwood

I had a feeling it was going to be a single the signs were pointing that way but with the blow up on Twitter I thought I had missed something!

y’all already know this song slaps for me so I’m like living my best life with this being a single!

countrymusicfan15

I had a feeling it was going to be a single the signs were pointing that way but with the blow up on Twitter I thought I had missed something!

y’all already know this song slaps for me so I’m like living my best life with this being a single!
What’s happening on Twitter?? (For those of us who only go on there once a year for the video of the year voting lol)

Momin

Random: Charlie Puth's album just came out. He just shared a screenshot of texting someone that the shelf was empty of his albums. D&R is in the screenshot.

Screenshot_20221009-012119.png

LilUnderwood

I know kelsea went on and announced when her album was finally available in stores and it was days after her release. It really is sad that physical copies are just not a store priority! I know the two targets near me in nashville have like no cds and sometimes vinyls 🤪

FanSince04

I’m willing to bet that Carrie sings “You’re Lookin’ At Country” or “Still Woman Enough” as a tribute to Loretta Lynn at her first tour stop. Thoughts?

rangers73

I know kelsea went on and announced when her album was finally available in stores and it was days after her release. It really is sad that physical copies are just not a store priority! I know the two targets near me in nashville have like no cds and sometimes vinyls 🤪
I know target online had Denim and Rhinestones vinyl released 10/7/2022 an their already sold out

Reactions: Hil

adam1995

I’m willing to bet that Carrie sings “You’re Lookin’ At Country” or “Still Woman Enough” as a tribute to Loretta Lynn at her first tour stop. Thoughts?
I doubt it'd be "Still Woman Enough". You pretty much need Loretta for that one, and Reba was a part of it. I'd imagine if she covered Loretta (which she should) it'd be an iconic song of Loretta's. Which there are plenty to choose from.