Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

maddkat

Staff member
^ I'm with you. As the year has gone on since release it's easily my least fav track. Couple of reasons - unless I look at the lyrics most of the time I have no idea what she's saying and just the music/the pace. ,don't know how to say it, but there's no flow to it.

adam1995

^ I'm with you. As the year has gone on since release it's easily my least fav track. Couple of reasons - unless I look at the lyrics most of the time I have no idea what she's saying and just the music/the pace. ,don't know how to say it, but there's no flow to it.
Yeah, I mean it's fun, but it doesn't really do anything for me. Plus, I think it would perform terribly on radio. Just doesn't sound like it fits at all.

Goodbye Shoes

For me PC is absolutely infectious and I love it's fun, femme, flirty, up-tempo vibe. Carrie has said that it's one of her favorites on the album yet it mysteriously didn't make the setlist for the tour. Did she keep it under wraps on purpose so it would still be fresh and have a new-ness to it for future shows and performances?

Josh

Just popping in for a bit. I really hope "She Don't Know" becomes a single at some point. I'm not sure how I feel about OOTT. It's an okay single, and nice to see a new song. But, I literally need SDK and a video lol.

Anyway, this is random but, it'd be refreshing if Carrie could maybe make a more pop/AC leaning single like Train's "50 Ways to Say Goodbye". Something mega catchy and upbeat with funny and clever lyrics about forgetting some guy, or whatever she wants to make it about. I loved seeing the funnier side of her in a music video like HMH, and wouldn't mind the comic relief videos every now and then. Also, maybe she can sample or have an interpolation of another song in a future single.