Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's Streaming Numbers

CU4ever

I had wondered when HMH was taken out the major playlists if they’d be releasing OOTT, but now I am thinking that is unlikely even despite OOTT continuing to stream well

NC State Carrie Fan

Trying a new approach to the monthly streaming updates! I have cleaned up the page and tried to make it easier to view for everyone instead of just reading a bunch of bland numbers. Hopefully it is not as blurry once I post lol!

A few notes, I do not think we realized how much the tour helps streams. D&R lost over 3.5 million monthly streams from March to April. PC and HMH did not see an uptick from the ACM exposure. Even though I just argued in another thread about many of the album tracks from D&R streaming decently well...I am afraid we have drastically slowed down. Southbound is starting to see its summer streams grow. OOTT jumped 44 spots this month. Insane.

April 2023.png

Zach1998

I would say the album seeing the major loss in monthly streams is more because HMH was removed from the major playlist than from the tour ending. HMH was replaced by OOTT on that major streaming playlist, so those huge streaming numbers that the playlist yields isn’t going to anything, since OOTT isn’t on the album.

PRGuy79

Trying a new approach to the monthly streaming updates! I have cleaned up the page and tried to make it easier to view for everyone instead of just reading a bunch of bland numbers. Hopefully it is not as blurry once I post lol!

A few notes, I do not think we realized how much the tour helps streams. D&R lost over 3.5 million monthly streams from March to April. PC and HMH did not see an uptick from the ACM exposure. Even though I just argued in another thread about many of the album tracks from D&R streaming decently well...I am afraid we have drastically slowed down. Southbound is starting to see its summer streams grow. OOTT jumped 44 spots this month. Insane.

View attachment 31902
Thank you for your work on this. I am not able to get the image to expand, so I cannot read the data. If there is a trick, please let me know. Thanks again for your dedication to sharing updates with us.

NC State Carrie Fan

Thank you for your work on this. I am not able to get the image to expand, so I cannot read the data. If there is a trick, please let me know. Thanks again for your dedication to sharing updates with us.
Make sure you are logged in and then you are able to click on the picture. From there it doesn’t “enlarge” but it lets you zoom in on it. Let me know if this works!

Zach1998

I'd love for Carrie to work with Legacy Recordings/Sony to put together a special Diamond edition of the album. Maybe with some extra special things tacked on. Like some work tapes and maybe some extra songs that didn't make the album initially.

I wonder if they give her a plaque for it at her 15th Opry anniversary.

Zach1998

Based on my calculations "Church Bells" is either at or very close to 3X Platinum.

I truly feel like that song is bigger than it's Hot 100 peak would indicate. And with it continuing to be a strong consistent streamer, I wouldn't be surprised to see it keep racking up certifications for years to come. It just got certified 2X Platinum less than two years ago.

CU4ever

It’s had a little bit of airplay. A few stations have been playing it.
I mean sure, but that's an extremely negligible amount and not enough to impact streaming at all, which was my point. There's only one station playing it on Mediabase with its audience only totaling 0.062 and its been played only 21 times, so it hasn't gotten enough airplay for that to be the reason it is streaming so well. So, yeah, it got to this 9M with almost zero airplay (especially since it was at 8M last week before anyone was playing it). As UMG pointed out, it's streaming better than 60% of the chart, which are songs receiving tons of airplay.😎

Last edited: