Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's Streaming Numbers

Eder Rodrigues

I could be misinformed, but I believe you need to play another song between repeat plays of OOTT for it to count each time? Also aware you might not mean literally :giggle:
When it comes to counting song plays, it is not necessary to play another song between repeat plays for each one to be counted. Most platforms consider each play of a song as a valid stream, regardless of whether another song is played in between. However, there may be minimum duration requirements for a play to be counted, such as at least 30 seconds on platforms like Spotify. On the other hand, streaming platforms have measures in place to detect and prevent fraudulent activities like using bots to continuously play songs. These platforms aim to ensure the integrity of play statistics and discourage automated or fraudulent practices.

RenegadeChaser

When it comes to counting song plays, it is not necessary to play another song between repeat plays for each one to be counted. Most platforms consider each play of a song as a valid stream, regardless of whether another song is played in between. However, there may be minimum duration requirements for a play to be counted, such as at least 30 seconds on platforms like Spotify. On the other hand, streaming platforms have measures in place to detect and prevent fraudulent activities like using bots to continuously play songs. These platforms aim to ensure the integrity of play statistics and discourage automated or fraudulent practices.
Thanks for the clarification!

Eder Rodrigues

Take Me Out
Week 04: 355,676 (-4%) [1,727,080 total streams]

Out Of That Truck
Week 17: 1,190,782 (-3%) [16,142,826 total streams]

Reactions: Hil

Zach1998

Take Me Out
Week 05: 214,736 (-40%) [1,941,816 total streams]

Out Of That Truck
Week 18: 1,477,213 (+24%) [17,620,039 total streams] *New peak*
Was "Take Me Out" taken out of a playlist or something, because it was streaming pretty consistently then randomly took a nosedive.

Was curious if it was in some type of new music playlist, then after it had been released for a month was removed, because the nosedive correlated to around it being out for a month.