Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's Streaming Numbers

NC State Carrie Fan

Some movement at the top as AAG has passed CC with its annual July 4th boost. Out of That Truck has officially moved into the top 30 all time and surpassed 5.4 million streams this past month which is incredible. One thing I have found interesting is the consistency of some of the My Savior tracks. We do not see a large album stream count because there is no "single" from this album to greatly increase streams, but I have been quite impressed at the longevity of some of the tracks that are consistently moving up the rankings each month from MS and bringing in 100-300K each month - not far behind some of her singles.

July 2023.png

CU4ever

Some movement at the top as AAG has passed CC with its annual July 4th boost. Out of That Truck has officially moved into the top 30 all time and surpassed 5.4 million streams this past month which is incredible. One thing I have found interesting is the consistency of some of the My Savior tracks. We do not see a large album stream count because there is no "single" from this album to greatly increase streams, but I have been quite impressed at the longevity of some of the tracks that are consistently moving up the rankings each month from MS and bringing in 100-300K each month - not far behind some of her singles.

View attachment 31922
So happy to see OOTT doing well. This could easily surpass any song from the original D&R soon. That 5M gain is incredible!

I never knew AAG had a Fourth of July boost, but that’s really cool! I also wonder if Southbound has a general summer boost

Reactions: Hil

NC State Carrie Fan

So happy to see OOTT doing well. This could easily surpass any song from the original D&R soon. That 5M gain is incredible!

I never knew AAG had a Fourth of July boost, but that’s really cool! I also wonder if Southbound has a general summer boost
At this rate it will pass Ghost Story in just over 2 months (if streams keep up).

Yes, AAG sees a major boost at the end of June/beginning of July. Southbound for sure gets a summer bost. It averages around 450-500k in streams monthly during winter months and sees a large gain from Apr-Sept. It actually is #12 in monthly streams last month with 900K - so double what it does in the winter. The top 8 are pretty consistent, but SB should jump up to #9 in the next year most likely and stay there with consistent summer streaming.

FanSince04

UPDATE

OOTT is at #42 on the HC Spotify playlist
Monthly listeners drops by ~ 124,000

Again, placement on playlists matter. It gives the needed exposure to a wider audience. I wouldn’t say there is anything to be concerned about regarding OOTT, but slightly disappointing her monthly listeners is beginning to balance out (extreme increases due to high exposure is beginning to subside). I think if her team releases the deluxe edition in the same fashion they did OOTT/TMO, she will see bigger increases and her monthly listeners will plateau in a higher region!

Reactions: Hil

NC State Carrie Fan

Another note with the monthly listeners and AAG actually, I think the massive drop is from July 4 being a month ago and the large increase of people not usually listening to Carrie throwing on an "America" playlist that weekend, which is super interesting to me how random things like that can affect these numbers.

Eder Rodrigues

Take Me Out
Week 08: 147,463 (-37%) [2,553,899 total streams]
Lowest week o far.

Out Of That Truck
Week 21: 1,227,590 (+8%) [20,925,962 total streams]
P.S.: 5th best week since realease. Next week will see a drop, as the song is down to be placed at #42 on the Hot Country Playlist.

FanSince04

Give Her That has a decent debut and is #4 in total first day streams. Will update after first week streams and see how it is holding up.

Ghost Story - 301K
Out Of That Truck - 215K
Pink Champagne - 181K
Give Her That - 156K
Take Me Out - 141K
Denim & Rhinestones - 128K
She Don’t Know - 108K
Crazy Angels - 98K
It’s above Take Me Out, which faired pretty well that first week and then some.