Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's Streaming Numbers

Eder Rodrigues

Give Her That
Week 1: 702,562 streams *debut*

Take Me Out
Week 10: 136,811 (-45%) [2,937,104 total streams] *lowest week to date*

Out Of That Truck
Week 23: 863,885 (-15%) [22,815,651 total streams] *lowest week since May 5, 2023*
Fun fact: OOTT has spend more days in the hot Country Playlist than Hate My Heart, If I Didn't Love You, Southbound and Drinking Alone. Now it's down to #40 on the playlist.

CU4ever

That is really surprising that it has spent more days on the chart than big hits like IIDLY! Southbound also streamed super well so that’s interesting too. Hopefully once AirPlay picks up streaming will jump too. It should happen

Eder Rodrigues

That is really surprising that it has spent more days on the chart than big hits like IIDLY! Southbound also streamed super well so that’s interesting too. Hopefully once AirPlay picks up streaming will jump too. It should happen
Agreed. I don't understand how country radio stations are still not keeping up with the same pace. But just to clarify, it's not a chart, just a playlist. Spending more days on it might suggest a bigger label investment, increased audience interest, or even a consistent and enduring long-term interest.

CU4ever

Agreed. I don't understand how country radio stations are still not keeping up with the same pace. But just to clarify, it's not a chart, just a playlist. Spending more days on it might suggest a bigger label investment, increased audience interest, or even a consistent and enduring long-term interest.
Yeah, I meant to say playlist, my mistake :)

I would like to think it is a combination of all of those things, but then what confuses me is we know there was a lot of audience interest in IIDLY so perhaps this is in part due to the label investment? They have been highlighting the good streaming for this one since the beginning

Burst

BHC back in the top 200 on Spotify Australia for some reason - new peak at #190. No idea why it’s pulling 40k streams in Australia daily, but it could help it to get certified higher there.

Eder Rodrigues

Give Her That
Week 03: 204,353 (-54%) [1,352,331 total streams]

Take Me Out
Week 12: 81,485 (-49%) [3,178,858 total streams]

Out Of That Truck
Week 25: 800,270 (-12%) [24,534,289 total streams]
Down to 22 on Hot Country playlist

Reactions: Hil

countrymusicfan15

So crazy that SH is #1 and then CR is toward the bottom. The power or BHC I guess! And then streaming not being super big back when CR got released.