Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Church Bells On The Mediabase Charts

txacar

^Haven't heard, but prayers and best wishes for Cary. Hope he's well and back with us very soon. I really miss his chart updates and commentary.

In a nutshell, HOLY moved into first place. CB drops to #2 (-175 spins and -1.420 mil. AIs).

rcramer

To me is seems like they may let CCA out to be the last song..... Funny how they started with 5,4,3, most likely 2 next, then either 1 or 6. And for me it seems like 6 would be the best to end out the Storyteller era....

Last edited:

teesharky

^ Me either. Especially since we had to wait soooooooooooooooo long for this era. I don't want to wait another 2 years until the next album. lol

The more singles they put out, the longer the era will stretch out, and that gives Carrie the time she needs to work on the new album. When they end the era so short, there is too big of a gap between albums and we die a slow death. lol

CarrieAddicted

What is the most number of singles that a country artist released from their album? Yes...we need more than 5 singles from this album. So many great songs need to be released to radio. Don't forget Mexico on the list! Another good song.

Pretty sure it was Shania Twain, who released 12 (TWELVE) singles from Come On Over.

simonplay

Dirty Laundry enters to itunes Top 1500 at #1350.

And is not even announced as a single yet! Its coming to smash!!

Louisa

From Billboard's July 30 issue.

3005gf9.jpg

jaks_weyn

Dirty Laundry enters to itunes Top 1500 at #1350.

And is not even announced as a single yet! Its coming to smash!!

They should ride the tide and announce it already! LOL
I hope if DL becomes the next single that it will reach iTunes number 1 and that it brings Storyteller to top 10 again..
We need another BHC! : D

ramb

If this actually means DL is the next single, I'm so so excited!
DL, along with CCA and CB, has always been a favorite of mine. It's really catchy and sounds like a hit. Mostly because it's so easy to sing along to.

But like the most of you guys think, I would die for CCA as a single. It's my personal favorite, and it could give Carrie a chance in the awards side.
Guess we'll have to wait and see if they give us 5 singles this time. Storyteller sure deserves it.