Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Church Bells On The Mediabase Charts

teesharky

^ I think the label is intentionally holding off announcing Dirty Laundry until Miranda's big week is over. Hopefully we will hear next week. Sirius is already playing it so.., lol

twaintrain

It would be awesome if they were thinking of a Come On Over type single release. Although the first 2 singles were huge hits, she didn't crossover until single #3, "You're Still The One." I mean, one of her signature songs, "Man! I Feel Like A Woman!" was single #7. It just kept growing.

txacar

^ I think the label is intentionally holding off announcing Dirty Laundry until Miranda's big week is over. Hopefully we will hear next week. Sirius is already playing it so.., lol

Don't they usually wait until the current song drops out of the top 5 to announce the next release? CB remains in 2nd place today w/ -167 spins and -1.697 mil. AIs.

teesharky

^ usually they wait a bit but occasionally they announce faster. The fact that Sirius is already playing DL is a slam dunk sign to me.

So happy! DL is perfect for the summer and we still have 2 months left! (If you count September)
Great timing for this song since The Fighter was not released yet.

But- praying for CCA next.

Last edited:

Louisa

I was watching videos from the Storyteller Tour and "Dirty Laundry" sounds great in concert. This song has smash hit written all over it. Just my opinion anyway. ;-)

Momin

The only reason I wanted CCA was because it would have been eligible for the Grammys and could have possibly been nominated for at least a couple of awards.

hjj

Kenny's duet with Pink will be release late 28th at 5pm so Sony may want a separaton between the two. However KC's is getting treated as lead single once an hour airplay.

maddkat

Staff member
@MusicRowTN
This
1f4af.1a97fa3ef4.png
@carrieunderwood #ChurchBells pic.twitter.com/sjThHqEGOW

CoDEnG1XEAEgrE0.jpg:large

Marv

Her touring schedule goes through early December leaving no time for her to return to the recording studio; for that reason I think five singles from Storyteller are inevitable.

That's my two cents, anyway.