Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CMA Fest Performers Announced: No Carrie Underwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

teesharky

1st Round of Performers announced-- No Carrie yet but maybe she will be added later.

Country Music Association | Facebook

Country Music AssociationYou want it? You GOT it! The first round of SUPERSTARS announced for 2011 CMA Music Fest (June 9-12 in Nashville): Trace Adkins, Jason Aldean, The Band Perry, Sheryl Crow, Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Martina McBride, Rascal Flatts, Reba, Darius Rucker, Blake Shelton & Keith Urban! Lots more to come. Get the full scoop: http://ow.ly/3S8so

jeff

just another fan
geez, now people will be taking everything in a negative way? as you said, its only the first round of announcements.

Carrieroxmysox2011

Don't worry it's just the first round,Taylor Swift or Lady A who are really popular haven't been announced I'm sure Carrie will be there:p

abbeyjones18

geez, now people will be taking everything in a negativeway? as you said, its only the first round of announcements.

That is the most frustrating for me, to be honest. Really, I do think that some overact, at times...sorry! That's my opinion...Anyway, she could still perform. If she doesn't, that's fine with me! Carrie can't be everywhere...

teesharky

geez, now people will be taking everything in a negative way? as you said, its only the first round of announcements.

I am just panicking. I am feeling distrustful of the label now so I guess it is hard to trust that they have her back anymore.

But Carrie doesn't really have a single to promote, so who knows. However, Miranda's "dog" replied to me with some hopeful news.

carebear4eva

Okay, guys,please don't declare the end of the world just yet. She'll be announced in the next wave hopefully.

teesharky

That is the most frustrating for me, to be honest. Really, I do think that some overact, at times...sorry! That's my opinion...Anyway, she could still perform. If she doesn't, that's fine with me! Carrie can't be everywhere...

true,. but when she isn't anywhere, you can't say she is everywhere. lol You seem really calm about all this so I think you are a more patient person then me. lol Or maybe some of us are having bigger withdrawls then you.

But I feel better based on the dog's tweet. :)

abbeyjones18

scoutfisher

Isn't it still early? I get the concern though the title of this thread sounds rather alarmist. If there are no more Carrie appearances, I guess we'll have to make do with her recent salad eating pics, heh heh!

12russ79

Well one thing for sure shes one of the headliners at the STAGECOACH festival in SO CAL April 30 to May 1st!!! So all is not negative in Carrieland USA!!!!
Im surprized Delilah wasnt nominated for EOTY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.