Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CMA Fest Performers Announced: No Carrie Underwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

nccountrygal

Did you read that big article in the Tennessean today? Miranda wants to build an empire! Well, she is going to have to build it without my help! I bought her music before....I just don't think she's been a very good friend to Carrie...after all of the promo and good things that Carrie said about her!!

I think you may be reading too much into this article. I took it as Miranda wants to build an empire meaning she wants her career to keep going as it is now. I don't really see anything wrong with the comment.

Carrie Country

Could everybody PLEASE!!!! drop all the talk about Miranda I mean it's gone on enough what's happened with her getting more nominations than our sweet Carrie and being asked to play the CMA fest is not her fault!!!!

Volcomlvr87

Could everybody PLEASE!!!! drop all the talk about Miranda I mean it's gone on enough what's happened with her getting more nominations than our sweet Carrie and being asked to play the CMA fest is not her fault!!!!

LOL yet you constantly rag on TS. Funny how that works. "Bashing" is fine as long as it's not done to your favorite, right?

abbeyjones18

Yeah, I saw Miranda's comment as her just wanting to keep on doing well...I didn't see anything wrong with it. :)

Carrie Country

LOL yet you constantly rag on TS. Funny how that works. "Bashing" is fine as long as it's not done to your favorite, right?

SWSRN can't carry a tune and writes songs about boys and she's not country she's pop I just think it stinks how they favor her and hand her everything on a silver platter. When it's the real talent like Carrie, Miranda and even Kellie P who has always been over looked that deserve all the attention!!!!!

DaisyTweets

This is a message board, a forum where we can discuss just about anything that anyone wants. If you don't like what's being discussed maybe you should either ignore or bypass threads or posts you don't like.

HuiZ

I really don't see anything wrong with what Miranda said..... What does everyone expect her to say? "I'm not going to try expanding my fanbase and will vow to forever stay in the shadows of Carrie Underwood"? :confused:

I'm not a big fan of Miranda's music at all (maybe like 2-3 songs from her), but for me, it's still sad to see her slowly becoming Taylor Swift no.2 around here lately... sorry, jmo.

Carrie Country

This is a message board, a forum where we can discuss just about anything that anyone wants. If you don't like what's being discussed maybe you should either ignore or bypass threads or posts you don't like.

This is a message board but it's called Carrie Fans not lets blame Miranda because Carrie isn't getting all the attention we should be talking about the great Carrie Underwood here and just how awesome she is!!!!

slowtherush

Don't mind them. At the end of the day they have to have someone to hate. SWSRN is sooooo 2009. Hell, I guess if someone like Kellie Pickler or Sunny Sweeney had a breakout year and receives this kind of acceptance by the academy they'll hate on them too.

knewman19

some of you are the biggest whiny babies I have ever seen. All of us disagree with how the nominations went but bashing a artist AND I DO MEAN ANY ARTIST for the nominations they get is just freaking sad and makes you look like bitter babies who can't act like adults.

If you want to blame somebody blame the label for not nominating her but don't blame another artist for that

I think we should just rename this board to bash every artist but carrie since that is all that seems to go on on this board. Why can't we just for once not attack another artist for something that isn't there fault when something doesn't go carrie's way. YES the nominations suck well move on and stop harping over something we can't change. If carrie wants to leave her label becasue of it then that is her choice to make and if she doesn't that is her choice as well. Let carrie direct her career and just be happy with all she gives us already.

12russ79

Don't mind them. At the end of the day they have to have someone to hate. SWSRN is sooooo 2009. Hell, I guess if someone like Kellie Pickler or Sunny Sweeney had a breakout year and receives this kind of acceptance by the academy they'll hate on them too.

Who do you hate on?
You paint everybody on this site with the same broadbrush of a few over the top posters. And claim your above it all and too good for this site!! Yet you keep coming back to bash all the posters on this site. Maybe you would have a valid point if you wernt such a hypocrite!!

teesharky

LMAO at people believing that Twitter is Miranda or someone that knows something!! :cool:

LMAO I agree I am probably following and conversing with a phoney, but the info that Dang dog provides on twitter hasn't turned out wrong yet. so I am thinking it could be a friend or someone on her team who posts the stuff, if it isn't her. Or an obssessed fan who hacks into stuff to get confidential info and pictures.

But even CMT's Allison Bonnaru and others are following that dog. lol So either we are all being taken for a ride together, lol, or the dog has some sort of connection with Miranda.

I still think it could be Miranda, though. But I could never prove it so who knows. lol I am probably just being naive.

teesharky

some of you are the biggest whiny babies I have ever seen. All of us disagree with how the nominations went but bashing a artist AND I DO MEAN ANY ARTIST for the nominations they get is just freaking sad and makes you look like bitter babies who can't act like adults.

If you want to blame somebody blame the label for not nominating her but don't blame another artist for that

I think we should just rename this board to bash every artist but carrie since that is all that seems to go on on this board. Why can't we just for once not attack another artist for something that isn't there fault when something doesn't go carrie's way. YES the nominations suck well move on and stop harping over something we can't change. If carrie wants to leave her label becasue of it then that is her choice to make and if she doesn't that is her choice as well. Let carrie direct her career and just be happy with all she gives us already.

I am not blaming Miranda. I like Miranda. I also LOVE Brad Paisley. But I just hate the label for screwing over Carrie to promote Miranda and Brad for EOTY, when Carrie clearly deserved it at the CMAS and ACMS. Otherwise, I am fine with all Miranda's nominations because Revolution is a great album.

slowtherush

LMAO I agree I am probably following and conversing with a phoney, but the info that Dang dog provides on twitter hasn't turned out wrong yet. so I am thinking it could be a friend or someone on her team who posts the stuff, if it isn't her. Or an obssessed fan who hacks into stuff to get confidential info and pictures.

But even CMT's Allison Bonnaru and others are following that dog. lol So either we are all being taken for a ride together, lol, or the dog has some sort of connection with Miranda.

I still think it could be Miranda, though. But I could never prove it so who knows. lol I am probably just being naive.

Someone at Pulse told me it's someone close to Blake/Miranda's camp.

I'm just glad that these nominations haven't changed my views of other artists...even though Carrie will always better than them. Carrie wouldn't want all this haterade going on over TS or now ML. She's friends with them, so I don't see why ppl have to bash them. I'm sure I've done it a few times out of anger, but doesn't take away from their talent. Different Strokes for Different Folks, I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.