Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CMT Crossroads: Why No Carrie Yet?

Carrieflattsfan

Honestly, I don't really understand why this is such a big deal. For one thing, CMT doesn't even show music programming 99% of the time anymore, and they haven't even done a new crossroads episode since 2010 with Mayer/Urban.

I'm not holding my breath to see a new Crossroads episode anytime soon, with the way CMT has handled programming lately.
Just because Carrie is a huge star doesn't mean they're clamoring to clear out a space for her in their schedule, IMO.

I'd actually love to see GAC buy the rights to Crossroads, or maybe they could develop a similar show. A music network should actually play music, instead of simply showing to great series (IO and Crossroads), and calling themselves a music channel. :mad:

Jade_kt

Yeah CMT hasn't exactly been Carrie friendly in the past (they seem to prefer TS imo) so I really don't care if Carrie did a CMT crossroads or not. So long as Carrie is able to do duets on other people's album and/or occasionally sing w/ other artists here and there (i.e. Randy T., Dolly Parton, Brad P, Keith Urban, etc.) that is all I care about. If Carrie does a CMT Crossroads great and if not, no biggie either.

supercarriefan

Honestly, I don't really understand why this is such a big deal. For one thing, CMT doesn't even show music programming 99% of the time anymore, and they haven't even done a new crossroads episode since 2010 with Mayer/Urban.

I'm not holding my breath to see a new Crossroads episode anytime soon, with the way CMT has handled programming lately.
Just because Carrie is a huge star doesn't mean they're clamoring to clear out a space for her in their schedule, IMO.

I'd actually love to see GAC buy the rights to Crossroads, or maybe they could develop a similar show. A music network should actually play music, instead of simply showing to great series (IO and Crossroads), and calling themselves a music channel. :mad:

There is a new one scheduled for this year with Faith Hill and The Pretenders I believe.

mandoelin

Has Adele done a Crossroads yet? If not, I want her and Carrie to do one BAD! Adele's new album is outstanding and I could hear both of them covering each others songs! This would be EPIC!!