Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CU8

montdu39

I agree don’t know why their not streaming higher they are great songs
I’m definitely streaming them often haha

I think she needs a more Shania-esque song that could be cheeky and that would catch on for a trend on TikTok or something. She needs to break out of her shell a little bit and do something unexpected, upbeat, sexy, maybe dance again like she did for cowboy Casanova?

CU4ever

This would be a super fun event if this was after Carrie started a new era, but we still have the Cody Duet, so I sadly don't think so.

cmuf2011

This would be a super fun event if this was after Carrie started a new era, but we still have the Cody Duet, so I sadly don't think so.
That is gonna be soooo long from now though. The duet is more than likely gonna be a single. Cody newest single is Dirt Cheap (impacted Country radio March 11) chart runs these days take 6 months to an entire year. We know there a duet but it could be another 5 years before it gets released.

rangers73

That is gonna be soooo long from now though. The duet is more than likely gonna be a single. Cody newest single is Dirt Cheap (impacted Country radio March 11) chart runs these days take 6 months to an entire year. We know there a duet but it could be another 5 years before it gets released.
😆🤷🏼‍♀️

cmuf2011

Clip on each song for more information for example

Blame it on the radio written by Laird Luke Robert, Underwood Carrie, Zac

PERFORMERS
Carrie Underwood

Publishers
Carrie Okie Music
Sony/Atv tunes LLC
Zac Maloy Music

there’s a few more songs performed by Carrie that is new to me.

edit turns out Blame it on the radio is an old co write but there are more songs that list Carrie has a performer.

Last edited:

CU4ever

Clip on each song for more information for example

Blame it on the radio written by Laird Luke Robert, Underwood Carrie, Zac

PERFORMERS
Carrie Underwood

Publishers
Carrie Okie Music
Sony/Atv tunes LLC
Zac Maloy Music

there’s a few more songs performed by Carrie that is new to me.

edit turns out Blame it on the radio is an old co write but there are more songs that list Carrie has a performer.

Yeah I’m confused by this. Last I checked there were quite a few I never saw before. I wonder if they are for CU8?

tgbrinker

As I search through Carrie's writing credits on ASCAP, I'm seeing a lot of song titles I'VE personally never seen before.

Has anyone put together a current compiled list of unreleased writing credits? Instead of getting work done, I decided to skim and put them below. A lot are familiar from previous users posting co-writes they've found during different eras. Does anybody that's more familiar notice any new ones?

Like "Before I Fall Too Far" written with the Stapletons?!

A Good Thing
A Lot Like Nashville
All I Can Remember
Alone Tonight (definitely old, written with Busbee)
Amazing Faith
Bad Dreams
Be Happy (written with Brad)
Before I Fall Too Far
Better Off
Between The Sheets (written with Zac Crowell, so guessing this is a Storyteller era song)
Blame It On The Radio
Breakup Songs
Can You Spare An Angel
Cheap Wine
Church Choir
Diamonds
Everybody Cries
Fall
Father's Son
Feeling Like Monday
Feels So Good
Follow Me Home
Forever 17
Forgot To Forget
Get Even
Go
Gold Rush
Gone Too Soon
Good Ole Days
I Found You
I Hope I Never Get Used To You
I Learned That By Loving You
I Was Gonna Love You
If You Ever Admit To Love
I'll Lie
Is It Just Me
It Wasn't Me
Loud
Love Lives On
Lucky That Way
Men Will Be Boys
Mirror Mirror
Mother's Day
Never Get Used To You
Nothing On You
Once In A While
One Kiss For The Road
Other Wide of Heartbreak
Pay The Rent
People that You Love
Perfect World
Preachin' to the Choir
Pretty Little Girl
River Bank Song
Save It
She Gets Lonely
Shut Up and Kiss Me
Silver and Gold
Sledgehammer
Small Talk
Something Like This
Something Out of Nothing
Southern Charm
Storm Chaser
That Don't Mean I Don't Miss You
That Girl
That Girl Is Gone
The Lazy Day Song
Thousand Other Guys
To My Favorite Fan
Too Close to Home
Too Young to Know
Two Time in a One Horse Town
Typical
We Had it All
What Else You Got
With You
$10 Diamond

There's also a song titled "(En My Hart Is Alweer) Terug Is Riversdal" credited to Carrie as co-writer, performed by a South African artist - Willem Botha. Guessing this was a mistake. Google wasn't helpful with much more info.

CU4ever

So, it seems Carrie has said she is skipping the CMT awards.

I love Carrie, but skipping every event lately has been sad. I can’t afford to go to Vegas, and the random festivals she’s been doing have been odd/not interesting from a general fan perspective.

I guess she just is skipping everything lately since she is in between album hibernation/not that interested in the D&R era anymore. Maybe this is good news? I feel like every time she gets quiet it means she’s working on new music, but who knows now. I *do* feel like she has stopped posting Carrie’s Home & Garden stuff as much lately, and I’d like that to mean she’s busy working on new music. But maybe she’s just busy with Vegas (sigh)

I just hope she does a lot next era. I miss her and I’ve seen a lot of fans, even hardcore ones, saying that they feel she has lost interest and it’s making them lose interest. That, coupled with the fact that D&R just didn’t resonate with her fans/the general public (probably due to the pop sound she started using with Garcia), it’s been a meh time to be a Carrie fan.

really hoping she changes her sound for CU8, and goes back to what most fans liked. It’s clear that the last two more pop sounding albums just didn’t resonate. I guess the general public/a lot of her fans just didn’t like that change/new sound. I just hope they come back if she did change her sound, but we’ll see, I guess

CU4ever

It's been sort of surprising, but for the last couple years, every country artist's (except Morgan, Luke, Zach, etc) album has flopped. For instance, Kenny's new album is looking to be his first to miss #1 on Country and top 10 on all genre albums chart since the 90s. Other notable artists had albums not even chart.

In hindsight, this makes D&R's performance pretty good. I really hope a lot of promo goes into CU8 so that it can do well on the charts too. It's very important to keep that up for Carrie. I hope she makes an album like Storyteller that really connects and can keep her top ten albums streak alive.

Eder Rodrigues

I was way more interested in the My Gift/My Savior era. THE vocals, the classy, the performances. I really hope she releases something less pop and more focused on stories and lyrics. Just because she can belt doesn't mean she has to do it every time; in other words, I preferred her suited and angelical vocals. Or just because she has a lot of influences, she doesn't need to use them with all sorts of songs. I want something more traditional, more cohesive, with less glamour, perfection and overproduction.

Zach1998

So, it seems Carrie has said she is skipping the CMT awards.

I love Carrie, but skipping every event lately has been sad. I can’t afford to go to Vegas, and the random festivals she’s been doing have been odd/not interesting from a general fan perspective.

I guess she just is skipping everything lately since she is in between album hibernation/not that interested in the D&R era anymore. Maybe this is good news? I feel like every time she gets quiet it means she’s working on new music, but who knows now. I *do* feel like she has stopped posting Carrie’s Home & Garden stuff as much lately, and I’d like that to mean she’s busy working on new music. But maybe she’s just busy with Vegas (sigh)

I just hope she does a lot next era. I miss her and I’ve seen a lot of fans, even hardcore ones, saying that they feel she has lost interest and it’s making them lose interest. That, coupled with the fact that D&R just didn’t resonate with her fans/the general public (probably due to the pop sound she started using with Garcia), it’s been a meh time to be a Carrie fan.

really hoping she changes her sound for CU8, and goes back to what most fans liked. It’s clear that the last two more pop sounding albums just didn’t resonate. I guess the general public/a lot of her fans just didn’t like that change/new sound. I just hope they come back if she did change her sound, but we’ll see, I guess
I really don't get the line she gave a few months ago when asked about new music, and she said something along the lines like "I'm always working on something but I'm still comfortably in the Denim & Rhinestones era." Like what does that even mean when you're not even promoting the era anymore. No TV appearances, hardly any posts regarding the music from the era, no OOTT video. Feels like more of a do nothing era related rather than staying comfortably in the D&R era. Honestly, it feels like she's been in hibernation for over a year, ever since tour ended around that time. With the exception of when the deluxe dropped, which got the Today Show performance, and the Vegas runs (which don't interest me at all anymore.)

Kind of understand people losing interest. Honestly, I've lost interest as well. Whenever she posts now, I'm not overly hyped to click it ASAP out of curiosity, usually just click on it and its yet another uninteresting thing (gardening, baking, Vegas) for the ten thousandth time. I'm sure I'll have a re spark when the Cody duet gets released this fall, as well as when she puts out more of her own. But until then, the only thing I have is the hopes that OOTT can get near the top 10, and watching that chart run.

rangers73

I really don't get the line she gave a few months ago when asked about new music, and she said something along the lines like "I'm always working on something but I'm still comfortably in the Denim & Rhinestones era." Like what does that even mean when you're not even promoting the era anymore. No TV appearances, hardly any posts regarding the music from the era, no OOTT video. Feels like more of a do nothing era related rather than staying comfortably in the D&R era. Honestly, it feels like she's been in hibernation for over a year, ever since tour ended around that time. With the exception of when the deluxe dropped, which got the Today Show performance, and the Vegas runs (which don't interest me at all anymore.)

Kind of understand people losing interest. Honestly, I've lost interest as well. Whenever she posts now, I'm not overly hyped to click it ASAP out of curiosity, usually just click on it and its yet another uninteresting thing (gardening, baking, Vegas) for the ten thousandth time. I'm sure I'll have a re spark when the Cody duet gets released this fall, as well as when she puts out more of her own. But until then, the only thing I have is the hopes that OOTT can get near the top 10, and watching that chart run.
I guess she likes doing nothing to promote anything I’m dissapointed she is to locked in on Vegas to worry about anything else I’m about over Denim & Rhinestones except for a few songs I like on the album like OOTT and Drunk & Hungover. Just my opinion Burn should have got released before Ghost Story. As a whole I like the album just ready for a new material I just hope she promotes it better lastly I wish she would dump Vegas all together but I get why she is doing it for her kids and husband.

CU4ever

very good points. She says she’s still living in the D&R era…but how? If OOTT was not on the charts, the era would be 100% over. And I don’t even think Carrie still follows the charts anymore, not like we do at least. I wonder if she just said that because she wasn’t ready to work on new music yet. As a fan, I don’t feel like the D&R era is very over. It’s a really boring time to be a Carrie fan. Like you said, Vegas doesn’t interest me anymore either, and that’s all that we have going on as a Carrie fan right now.

I guess it’s relatively normal for Carrie to not do much between albums and hibernate, I just hope this next era is much more exciting, and that she’s hibernating right now to prepare for a lot of excitement and a new era. Because right now is sort of depressing

liveasong

Hi everyone!

Back on here after a while (I'm more active on Twitter).

It is clear to me that Carrie wanted to have fun during the D&R Era - which UMG allowed her to do. In fact, I don't think I have ever seen her be as joyful and free on stage. I was actually lucky enough to see her several times over past the two years during the D&R Tour, the Las Vegas Residency and the G&R Tour - she delivered her best live performances there IMO.

Although not the best, D&R is actually my favorite Carrie album and the songs on it have a lot of replay value for me (Pink Champagne, Velvet Heartbreak, Burn, She Don't Know). Also, Drunk & Hungover and Give Her That are among one of of Carrie's best songs.

I have a feeling she will come back more competitive than ever for CU8 and with a more country sound.

Last edited:

rangers73

Hi everyone!

Back on here after a while (I'm more active on Twitter).

It is clear to me that Carrie wanted to have fun during the D&R Era - which UMG allowed her to do. In fact, I don't think I have ever seen her be as joyful and free on stage. I was actually lucky enough to see her several times over past the two years during the D&R Tour, the Las Vegas Residency and the G&R Tour - she delivered her best live performances there IMO.

Although not the best, D&R is actually my favorite Carrie album and the songs on it have a lot of replay value for me (Pink Champagne, Velvet Heartbreak, Burn, She Don't Know). Also, Drunk & Hungover and Give Her That are among one of of Carrie's best songs.

I have a feeling she will come back more competitive than ever for CU8 and with a more country sound.
I guess as fans we got to realize Carrie has a life outside of music you are right Carrie seems to be having fun and D & R is one of my favorites also hoping OOTT goes to at least 10