Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CU8

lizcarlo

rangers73

I wonder if Carrie is writing for the next album I hope we get new music maybe later this year or a EP until the next album comes out I have about gave up on the Cody Johnson song

CU4ever

I wonder if Carrie is writing for the next album I hope we get new music maybe later this year or a EP until the next album comes out I have about gave up on the Cody Johnson song
Cody essentially said they’ll release the duet when Carrie’s team lets them. Carrie intentionally releases a duet in between every album, so I think we will get it. I just wonder when. It will probably get a radio deal for Cody’s next album but Cody isn’t ready to move on to his new album yet. He’ll probably have another single or two. Maybe early 2025? But I feel like Carrie will probably start working on her album this year so it’s confusing

Last edited:

jamatthews83

Highest streaming song (only on one platform where it's streams are massively overinflated by them sinking far more money into playlisting then any other song).

adam1995

In the meantime, it appears the highest streaming song off the current album will not get a music video. The shoe-string budget of UMG for Carrie's promotion is infuriating.
At this point though D&R has proven it wasn't very successful, so why would they waste money on a music video where they likely won't get a return? It doesn't seem like it's a shoe string budget, it seems they are trying not to lose more money.

CU4ever

The OOTT lyric video has almost as many views as the HMH music video. Playlisting is not the only reason OOTT is streaming well, and it’s not on one platform either when its streams on that platform only account for less than half its total streams (also, HMH was in the same playlisting for almost the exact same amount of time, and it failed to do a thing for its streaming numbers)

Last edited:

CU4ever

I’m wondering when we can expect new music. 2026? That would be so far away but I can’t see it being any earlier, especially with the Cody Johnson duet. But honestly the thought of a new era/tour being so far away is upsetting 😩

Last edited:

CU4ever

UMG deserves for her to deliver a better product and commit more time to promo
I agree. People will say that Carrie doesn’t want to do promo and we should be happy with that but I disagree. She takes years off in between albums, so surely once every 3-4 years she would have no problem doing promo. Do it right or don’t do it at all. Gabby just released a new album and because she was pregnant, she didn’t promo it. The album bombed
I feel like things just move so much faster these days especially with streaming! Even if she did an EP to tide us over that would be great! I just thinking waiting 3-4 years for a new album is just too long in today’s world
Yeah, I’m not a fan of her four year break. I was really hoping it wouldn’t be that long this time. I know it was four years between Cry Pretty & D&R, but she did make two holiday albums in that time as well. So what would be the reason for her to take four years this time? I just feel like that’s too long, for fans and for career momentum. I already miss her. Just seeing her garden, I don’t feel connected with her much.

Smokyiiis

I agree. People will say that Carrie doesn’t want to do promo and we should be happy with that but I disagree. She takes years off in between albums, so surely once every 3-4 years she would have no problem doing promo. Do it right or don’t do it at all. Gabby just released a new album and because she was pregnant, she didn’t promo it. The album bombed

Yeah, I’m not a fan of her four year break. I was really hoping it wouldn’t be that long this time. I know it was four years between Cry Pretty & D&R, but she did make two holiday albums in that time as well. So what would be the reason for her to take four years this time? I just feel like that’s too long, for fans and for career momentum. I already miss her. Just seeing her garden, I don’t feel connected with her much.
I completely agree. I'm also a little bit tired of all the sourdough....though I will say I enjoyed the ice skating on the pond.