Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CU8

rcramer

I'm actually fine with any of the videos, to be honest. Some didnt like Roman White and I thought his were excellent, some didnt like RSN.... I liked some of her work and the visuals... Sometimes less is more....

But if anything please more promo and streaming..... But why not vote for her, that is the whole intent of it all. And us as fans have been very loyal to her....

Hil

The vidoes are not going to change whether she wins or not, besides, no one really thinks it's about the videos lol She'll probably just think her fans didn't bother to vote if she loses. I've liked all of her videos as much as anyone else's. I think my favorite all time may be somethin' bad. It was her treatment lol but that was pretty elaborate. Blown away, JAD were both pretty epic. I LOVED Good Girl, CC, TBC. I thought HMH was super cute. So, Idk. I'm getting my votes in during power hour and then some after.
Back on topic, I really hope we find out more about OOTT. Maybe it is a one off, but it's odd it's getting so much promo.

I'll just leave this here....IMG_4346.jpg

Last edited:

ChoctawCountyAffair

The vidoes are not going to change whether she wins or not, besides, no one really thinks it's about the videos lol She'll probably just think her fans didn't bother to vote if she loses. I've liked all of her videos as much as anyone else's. I think my favorite all time may be somethin' bad. It was her treatment lol but that was pretty elaborate. Blown away, JAD were both pretty epic. I LOVED Good Girl, CC, TBC. I thought HMH was super cute. So, Idk. I'm getting my votes in during power hour and then some after.
Back on topic, I really hope we find out more about OOTT. Maybe it is a one off, but it's odd it's getting so much promo.

I'll just leave this here....View attachment 31895
Good Girls is one of her best videos, the editing alone is perfect

Carrie_Hannah

I'll just leave this here....View attachment 31895
I know this isn’t thrown at any one person on this thread, however; this debate or whatever this is started after I asked if anyone thought she continues using the same directors and doing underwhelming videos because she continues to get recognition and praise for them through the CMT awards. It would have been justifiable for you to just say no I don’t think anyone really thinks it’s about the videos. (Like some did) I don’t agree with that but I can respect that opinion. That would have been fine because I was legitimately asking to hear opinions. But when you start calling people weird for having the idea that some fans would like for her to not get as much recognition if the video work isn’t well liked or isn’t well done in their opinions, I don’t appreciate that. Ultimately, the awards are for the videos. On the awards it says “Carrie Underwood” “Before He Cheats Music Video”. Like someone mentioned above, IIDLY was not a good video. It was a pretty and classy video but it wasn’t VOTY material, and some of the other nominees deserved that more because theirs were better.

If you do something at work that continues to get you awards for your company but really they only vote for you because they like you as a person, not because they like your work. You aren’t really earning it. I love Carrie and will continue to vote for her in these categories because as it was mentioned somewhere above, it’s the only recognition she gets in the county industry and she deserves better. She deserves the awards about her talent, and they screw her every year.
I’m not meaning for this to come off confrontational so I hope it doesn’t. I just wanted to defend what I meant when I agreed that I have had the thoughts about her not winning the video awards in hopes that more effort would be put in to them like they used to be in the BA or TBC days.

HuiZ

Does anyone miss seeing Carrie in her short hair? I LOVE that look, it was so fresh and fun. Am sad that we never got an album cover with that hair!

Kind of secretly hoping she will bring back similar look for future eras. Yeah... I know it's wishful thinking since she loves her big hair and extensions haha...

CU4ever

Does anyone miss seeing Carrie in her short hair? I LOVE that look, it was so fresh and fun. Am sad that we never got an album cover with that hair!

Kind of secretly hoping she will bring back similar look for future eras. Yeah... I know it's wishful thinking since she loves her big hair and extensions haha...
Interestingly enough, it was posted here (I forget when), but Carrie told a fan at a Meet and Greet that she missed her short hair! It was before this era, though.

ChoctawCountyAffair

i love her short hair when it's curly, i think it's one of her best looks, but this will always be my favorite Carrie look, i am not really a fan of the platinum blonde

abbeyjones18

Not short like it was back in 2016 (!!!), it was certainly nice, but I really like the style that she had on this tour. It seems very natural! 🙂

LilUnderwood

I just hope we don’t have to wait 3-4 years for new music. I feel like things move so fast nowadays. Also with things being more digital producing and recording is easier. I understand it takes time writing I completely understand that but it would be nice to have a shorter wait time. I’m even fine getting new music and no tour if she doesn’t feel up to going on another big tour right away!

Zach1998

I honestly want them to handle her era like she did with Blown Away, but with the promo changed to focus more on streaming since streaming wasn't as big then.

-I want videos where it actually feels like an ounce of effort was put in.
-I want them to pick the BEST songs on the album that are connecting the BEST and make them singles, and order them in the appropriate order. (i.e. there's a reason See You Again wasn't a lead single, so order them how they will be the most impactful)
-Focus on playlist reach and playlist positioning, there is a reason Hate My Heart streams better when it's higher in the playlist and not in the back.)
-The one is more for Carrie herself and less her team, when the album is dropping, lets try to focus on posting about that, and less about the garden/body armor lol.
-A shift of focus to Tik Tok and less Instagram. Instagram is getting less and less popular with the younger generation, so I would emphasize more on that than Instagram.
-Longer track list. In the streaming world, the longer the album, the better. If Carrie just had OOTT sitting around, I'm sure there are others as well just collecting dust. 15-20 tracks would be ideal. Heck if she wants to pull a Wallen and do 36 songs I will not complain at all lol.
-Work with brand new writers. I'd love to see some Shane Macanally & Natalie Hemby cowrites, and other prominent songwriters from Nashville work with her.
-Maybe Interact with her fans a little more on social media. I feel like a lot of the younger generation likes to feel connected to the artist, almost like it's their friend, so maybe comment or like some fan's Tik Toks now and then so you don't feel so distant from them.
-Lastly, I'd like her to lean full 90s country next era. I adore Carly's latest album and would love for her to work with those producers over David.