Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Dec 5] The Sound of Music Live! (Official Discussion Thread)

PRGuy79

Great news! Can't wait to watch the "making-of" documentary. I'll bet this is the same version that they add to the DVD as a bonus feature!

epicamends

I think they're doing a great job so far of getting people used to seeing Carrie in this role and making sure people understand it's not a remake of the movie. Can't wait to watch this!

lizcarlo

The commercial is very good. With every commercial and interview it makes me more and more excited.

mtreasmith

I HATE musicals.. idk why. I have just never been a fan of Wicked or any of the other big names. But, I AM looking forward to this! Just LOVE Carrie in any thing!

JenuineC

Oh gosh Carrie is so good! Having to share the stage with all these musical seasoned pros, Carrie sure looks like she belongs in the same family!

simonplay

I cant stop singing "these are a few of my favorite things..." , I only know that part of the song lol

melvinc

This video definitely put a smile on my face :)

Mike Tompkins and Chester See join Carrie Underwood, the cast of The Sound of Music Live and YOU!

HuiZ

IT'S HERE SOOONNNNN! SO EXCITED!

I feel as if we're waiting for a new album again lol.

teesharky

Oh wow a new thread. haha That old one is so full of great info though. Can you add a link to that other thread in the first post so that we can find it if needed? tx. There is just so much good info, articles, pictures, etc- there-- that it should be merged with this thread maybe?