Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Dec 5] The Sound of Music Live! (Official Discussion Thread)

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
You don't happen to have the numbers on how many DVRd it that Saturday night it re-aired vs how many watched it that night do you? It was a Saturday and during the holidays so I wonder if as many DVRd it as watched it that night?? I mean I know over 3 million watched but have not seen the dvr numbers for that night.

All I have is what is in the article.

pkc4rls

looking at the article numbers , it looks like there was an additional 2.2 mil for the encore showing
an L +3 of 5.4mil

Wow you are good then lol. I was looking at it and then all over the net trying to find lol. The Live+7 DVR ratings just came out but but I didn't find any specific numbers for SOML on the site I look at so I was just trying to find anything that gave an indication of what the DVR numbers were for a couple days after the re-airing. But Ok, so close to as much DVRd it as watched it (well 1 mil less) and on a Saturday during shopping season lol. Thanks :)

Kizmet311

I know that I put myself in timeout from posting until after the holidays, but I can't help but comment on those Live+7 DVR ratings! That is AMAZING! TSOML more than DOUBLED its viewers with DVR.

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
I know that I put myself in timeout from posting until after the holidays, but I can't help but comment on those Live+7 DVR ratings! That is AMAZING! TSOML more than DOUBLED its viewers with DVR.

No, the ratings did not double. There are 2 different ratings. One is based on average viewers at any given time. That rating is just under 22 million. The second rating is the number of people that saw all or part of the show. That number was over 44 million. Remember the ad from NBC that said 38 million people saw the show. That ad used the second rating.

carriefan0825

WOW! that's all i can say about the ratings.

on another note, i actually enjoyed stephen's portrayal of the captain a lot. you could see how he softened up and became incredibly loving toward the kids, and how affectionate he was toward maria.

mbh

WOW!!! "Walmart" hits the JACKPOT!!! "Walmart" partnered with NBC Network as a MAJOR SPONSOR of this telecast. I started buying EVERYTHING from "Walmart" INCLUDING MY FOOD after the "December 05, 2013 TELECAST" BECAUSE it supported "Carrie Underwood". Who knows how many Carrie Fans are doing THE SAME THING LIKE ME, or at least BUY SOMETHING FROM "Walmart".

rainbow1

I am sure Carrie's is getting plenty of offers due to the SOML ratings. But the story the DJ mentioned started in the National Enquirer. They use basically the same phrase.

CARRIE UNDERWOOD: EDELWEISS ON WRY - The National Enquirer

It's the Nat'lEnquirer....so, how much do we believe? Not much, I think. I believe that she's getting offers. After that...I hope she's not leaving Nashville, I hope she's not THAT thinned skin, I hope she's not worrying about comparisons to Jen Annistan, I hope she hasn't given up on a family....and I think I know that she and Mike are as happy as they can be!!

teesharky

OMG NBC sent me all these goodies today in the mail! Just in time for Christmas! I had no idea they made a tshirt! Itis one of those nice longsleeve baseball tshirts!

BcNBLAZCQAAaGAX.jpg

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
It's the Nat'lEnquirer....so, how much do we believe? Not much, I think. I believe that she's getting offers. After that...I hope she's not leaving Nashville, I hope she's not THAT thinned skin, I hope she's not worrying about comparisons to Jen Annistan, I hope she hasn't given up on a family....and I think I know that she and Mike are as happy as they can be!!

Carrie won't leave Nashville. I don't expect Carrie to change how she handles projects outside of country music. All that will change is that she will have more projects to choose from.

hjj

Does NBC not know how envious many of us or speaking for myself am of your winnings from them Tee, lol. Happy for you.