Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drinking Alone video out Nov 20

adam1995

Nice execution of the song. Visually, it looks very nice. Carrie looks great, as well. Just love this song in general.

NC State Carrie Fan

I love Carrie and support anything she does...

But man I miss when music videos were stories to REALLY bring songs to life. I feel like most music videos (not just Carrie) are now just the artists singing the song without much storyline to it. Maybe it is because I became a fan during the PO and BA era and those videos were ballin lol

maddkat

Staff member
Drinking your sorrows away with a stranger and not leaving with them. So basically no hookups with a stranger that you meet in a bar or club.

That's the song, what was the plot twist in the video? Why were they both burning the same picture? Was the whole thing a fantasy? What?
Thought it was beautiful but I don't get the story.

Smokyiiis

I was under the impression the guy and the girl were the couple that broke up and each was remembering their drinks at the club.