Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Feb 12] The 54th Annual Grammy Awards (Official Discussion Thread)

liveasong

tumblr_lzdcte39tw1qd5601o1_500.jpg

Okay! This is my last post! I've been posting so much on this thread lately! xD Good night everybody! And....

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! <3 Much love!

teesharky

I don't get how they can gang up on her do they realize who she is married to? (a hunter)

They know nothing about Carrie. One rabid guy tweets or blogs crap about her and her donation to HSUS--- and all their followers blindly accept this as Truth like blind sheep. No one bothers to check the facts. They just bash her, and boycott her.

jbrown

Tee, Carrie will be JUST FINE! :) Don't worry. :) IGNORE THEM!

They might be "ganging up" against Carrie, but.... they're failing miserably. You have more influence and impact on Twitter than all of them combined!

And... I bet Carrie's still going to have a successful tour in 2012!

You should worry about Taylor's trolls instead... When the music video of Good Girl will come out on YouTube, they will go on it and comment BS as usual.
And who's going to read all those comments? EVERYBODY, because those BS comments will be in the "top rated comments" section.
I'm already cleaning my shot guns....

The last sentence made me laugh liveasong. You have good sense of humor. Yes, Carrie will be fine, she has the carrie warriors to protect her. GG will be released SOON and Carrie will dominate again.

teesharky

Tee, Carrie will be JUST FINE! :) Don't worry. :) IGNORE THEM!

They might be "ganging up" against Carrie, but.... they're failing miserably. You have more influence and impact on Twitter than all of them combined!

And... I bet Carrie's still going to have a successful tour in 2012!

You should worry about Taylor's trolls instead... When the music video of Good Girl will come out on YouTube, they will go on it and comment BS as usual.
And who's going to read all those comments? EVERYBODY, because those BS comments will be in the "top rated comments" section.
I'm already cleaning my shot guns....

lol good one!

and thanx for the Sponge Bob pictures! He always makes me smile. lol

Jade_kt

Thanks Ann and liveasong. I plan on watching me some Preds hockey tomorrow and hope they can come out w/ a win! That would be a great Birthday present!!

Last edited:

Gator

tumblr_lzdcte39tw1qd5601o1_500.jpg

Okay! This is my last post! I've been posting so much on this thread lately! xD Good night everybody! And....

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! <3 Much love!

I must say, I think I may like Sponge Bob now!

Happy Valentine's Day to All!

Happy Birthday, Jade!

Carrieflattsfan

Take Joan River's comments with a grain of salt. Look at how she dresses, or should I say over dresses. She doesn't have class, it is always gaudy, especially her jewelry. I don't think I have ever seen a picture of Carrie when she didn't personify class. There's always such a regal aspect about her on the red carpet, no matter what she wears. jealousy always comes with bad comments.

Thank you! Very well-said, and it couldn't be more true. Carrie has class, heart, and beauty; old jealous Joan Rivers could learn a lot from her.

lab

:yes::yes::yes:
The last sentence made me laugh liveasong. You have good sense of humor. Yes, Carrie will be fine, she has the carrie warriors to protect her. GG will be released SOON and Carrie will dominate again.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::bruce::bruce:

SOME people still do not trust TEAM CARRIE. :exclaim::exclaim:

After Carrie's PHENOMENAL SUCCESS and CONTINUOUS streams of "THE BEST OF THE BEST" live performances and Carrie's POWERFUL SELF-CONFIDENCE, NOW ...... There is NOTHING TO WORRY!!! :sunny::sunny: