Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gabby Barrett

simonplay

"I Hope" is up to #10 on the HOT 100!!!

chart data
@chartdata
@GabbyBarrett_
earns her first ever top 10 hit on the Hot 100 this week with "I Hope". First solo female country song to go top 10 since Taylor Swift's "Red".

She did it!!

simonplay

From Billboard...

Rounding out the Hot 100's top 10, Gabby Barrett's "I Hope" rises 11-10, becoming the first top 10 on the chart for the 2018 American Idol third-place finalist. The track topped Hot Country Songs for five weeks (before being dethroned this week by Wallen's "Summers").

Reaching the top 10 in its 34th week on the Hot 100, "Hope" completes the third-longest trip to the tier, after 2005 Idol champ Carrie Underwood's "Before He Cheats," which hit the top 10 in its 38th week in 2007, and Creed's "Higher" (36 weeks, 2000).

Barrett is also the first woman to hit the Hot 100's top 10 with a song unaccompanied by any other artists that also charted on Hot Country Songs since October 2012, when Taylor Swift's "Red" debuted at its No. 6 peak.

Plus, with "Hope" marking Barrett's first Hot Country Songs and Hot 100 entry, she joins an exclusive group of women who have topped the former and reached the latter's top 10 with their first solo singles. Jeannie C. Riley initiated the club with "Harper Valley P.T.A.," a No. 1 on both charts in 1968, while Marie Osmond ("Paper Roses," No. 5 on the Hot 100 in 1973) and Jessi Colter ("I'm Not Lisa," No. 4, 1975) also topped Hot Country Songs and hit the Hot 100's top 10 in their first solo appearances on each ranking. Barrett is, thus, the first woman to earn the honor in over 45 years.

"Hope" lifts 9-8 on Radio Songs (52.4 million, up 8%); holds at No. 9 on Digital Song Sales (8,000, essentially even week-over-week); and pushes 28-27 on Streaming Songs (11.7 million, up 8%).

The song led the Country Airplay chart dated April 25 and has crossed to pop radio. It holds at its No. 10 best on the Adult Contemporary survey; enters the Adult Pop Songs top 10 (11-8); and advances 12-11 on Pop Songs. Aiding its profile and pop radio support, a remix with Charlie Puth was released in April.

With "Hope" marking Barrett's first Country Airplay entry, she's the first woman to have led that list with an initial entry, unaccompanied by other acts, that went on to hit the Hot 100's top 10, dating to the Country Airplay chart's 1990 inception. She's the first artist overall to achieve the feat since Florida Georgia Line, whose first Country Airplay hit "Cruise" ruled for three weeks in December 2012 before reaching No. 4 on the Hot 100 in June 2013. "Cruise" likewise scored pop radio airplay assisted by a remix (with Nelly).

simonplay

"The Good Ones" is up to #47 (+1) at Billboard Country Airplay.

Hot Country Songs #33 (+3)

Mediabase #46 (=)

"I Hope"

HOT 100 up to #10 (+1)

Hot Country Songs #2 (-1)

Country Streaming Songs #2 (-1)

Country Digital Songs #3 (=)

Goldmine album chart run 4 (debut), 5, 9, 7, 7, 7, 8, 7, 6.

Songwriters Chart Gabby Barrett up to #6 (-2)

simonplay

Performing at the ACM's Awards!

Gabby Barrett
SO excited to announce I will be performing from the @theryman on the @acmawards ✨Watch it all on September 16 at 8/7c on CBS

simonplay

"The Good Ones" is up to #45 (+2) at Billboard Country Airplay.

Hot Country Songs #32 (+1)

Mediabase #45 (+1)

"I Hope"

HOT 100 #10 (=) (2 weeks in the top 10)

Hot Country Songs #1 (+1) (7 weeks)

Country Streaming Songs #2 (=)

Country Digital Songs #1 (+2)

Goldmine album chart run 4 (debut), 5, 9, 7, 7, 7, 8, 7, 6, 8.

Songwriters Chart Gabby Barrett up to #4 (+2)

simonplay

"The Good Ones" is up to #44 (+2) at Billboard Country Airplay.

Hot Country Songs #32 (+1)

Mediabase #42 (+3)

"I Hope"

HOT 100 #10 (=) (2 weeks in the top 10)

Hot Country Songs #1 (=) (8 weeks)

Country Streaming Songs #1 (+1)

Country Digital Songs #1 (+1)

Goldmine album chart run 4 (debut), 5, 9, 7, 7, 7, 8, 7, 6, 8, 7, 8.

Songwriters Chart Gabby Barrett up to #5 (-1)

simonplay

Do y’all think Cade sometimes tries to take the LIGHT from Gabby? I get weird vibes from him.

No, how? He always playing the guitar for her, behind or besides her quietly. I think he respect her so much.

He seems like such a nice guy!