Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gabby Barrett

Smokyiiis

No, how? He always playing the guitar for her, behind or besides her quietly. I think he respect her so much.

He seems like such a nice guy!
Got a kick out of him on American Idol. Hopefully I’m just reading something wrong in what I see. Cause Gabby is doing quite well. Hoping she can keep up a good head of steam cause sometimes a baby unless you’re a very scheduled person can derail you for a bit. Wore me out. Lol

rcramer

Got a kick out of him on American Idol. Hopefully I’m just reading something wrong in what I see. Cause Gabby is doing quite well. Hoping she can keep up a good head of steam cause sometimes a baby unless you’re a very scheduled person can derail you for a bit. Wore me out. Lol

Only time will tell.. I can see her like Carrie taking the child on tour with her etc..... Just my opinion, but I think Gabby has a very strong work ethic like Carrie... This gal lets no grass grow under her feet.....

It is amazing how one song like I Hope did for her coming off the Idol stage, not to mention, not even the winner..... So it just proves what the right song can do....

Last edited:

FanSince04

Loved watching all 15 minutes of that! I hope this means “Footprints On The Moon” will be a single, because it’s one of the good ones.

rcramer

Great video. It is amazing what one song can do for an artist. Imagine having the Idol platform to showcase your talent, even not being a winner, one song changed her life.....

simonplay

It does looks like Footprints on the Moon could be the third single sometime next year. I love Thank God a little more though!

She really works hard, even when all the record labels said "no" to her she keeped writing songs, released I Hope independently and find big success.

FanSince04

Thank God is good, but I love the message of FOTM more. They could both be released & I’d even encourage WIOMH to be sent to AC Radio!

rcramer

^^ WIOMH is my absolute favorite, same with Strong.. Both showcase her vocals....

They need to release Got Me to Christian Radio.....

simonplay

The top 5 most-played songs at country radio (Mediabase) so far in 2020:

@MorganWallen
- "Chasin' You"
@GabbyBarrett_
- "I Hope"
@blakeshelton
w/
@gwenstefani
- "Nobody But You"
@MarenMorris
- "The Bones"
@Travis_Denning
- "After a Few"

Momin

I'm not a big fan of IH because I think it's very over-produced. But I'm really happy for Gabby!

simonplay

Gabby Barrett Ft. Charlie Puth Ascends To #1 At Hot AC

What a week for WARNER MUSIC NASHVILLE artist GABBY BARRETT, whose "I Hope" featuring CHARLIE PUTH vaulted to #1 on the MEDIABASE Hot AC and BDS Adult Top 40 charts!

The song topped the COUNTRY charts in APRIL, and is currently climbing the Top 10 at both Top 40 and Mainstream AC.

BARRETT said, “I’m so grateful for this amazing achievement. ‘I Hope’ continues to do more than I ever imagined, and I cannot believe it’s the #1 song at HOT AC this week. Thank you GOD for this gift and for all of the blessings I continue to receive, Thank you to my team, my sweet husband, my family, my unbelievable fans, the folks at radio, my co-writers, and of course to CHARLIE PUTH for hopping on this song and making it even bigger. I’m so thankful for all of this and I don’t take an inch of it for granted! Thank you!”

On WEDNESDAY (10/21) she'll be performing the “game-changing hit” (PEOPLE) at the CMT MUSIC AWARDS where she is nominated for BREAKTHROUGH VIDEO OF THE YEAR and FEMALE VIDEO OF THE YEAR, both for “I Hope.” BARRETT will finish out the week with a performance at this year’s iHEARTCOUNTRY FESTIVAL on FRIDAY (10/23).

www.allaccess.com/net-news/archive/story/201121/gabby-barrett-ft-charlie-puth-ascends-to-1-at-hot-