Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gabby Barrett

simonplay

Itunes after the CMT Awards..

I Hope feat Charlie Puth up to #6 (+10)

I Hope solo up to #37 (+32)

The Good Ones up to #39 (+7)

Goldmine album up to #83 (+84)

Smokyiiis

I hope I don’t sound nasty but does anyone else have trouble with Gabbys enunciation? If I didn’t know the words to her songs I would have an even harder time. Hope she works on that before the next album. Maybe she should work on where she holds the mic?

Last edited:

simonplay

American Music Awards
@AMAs
#AMAs Favorite Female Artist - Country:

@GabbyBarrett_

@mirandalambert

@MarenMorris

simonplay

“I Hope” by Gabby Barrett officially hits #1 on Billboard’s Radio Songs chart, ending the record-breaking 26-week reign “Blinding Lights.”

simonplay

Gabby will perform "I Hope" with Charlie Puth live for the first time ever at the CMA Awards!!!

I hope the song can make it to the Top 5 or Top 3 on the HOT 100 after this!

Smokyiiis

I read an article where Gabby said she’s never met Charlie Pugh in person and is nervous because the baby is laying on her diaphragm. Nervous about the upcoming CMA performance.

simonplay

^ well thank God "I Hope" is not a difficult song to sing for her! And this time she will perform like half of the song so that should help.

"The Good Ones" was certified GOLD already!!

simonplay

^ I really hope so! If only her team put I Hope on Spotify Today Top Hits, it could go top 3 or even #1!.

simonplay

After the CMA's performance..

"I Hope feat Charlie Puth" up to #3 (+21)

"I Hope" solo version up to #33 (+52)

Goldmine album up to #38 (+115)