Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghost Story chart updates

maddkat

Staff member
form yesterday

Country Aircheck Top Point Gainers: Here are the top point gainers for Sept. 25-27 compared with the same days last week, according to Mediabase 24/7.
CARRIE UNDERWOOD/Ghost Story (Capitol) +1489 points
THOMAS RHETT f/RILEY GREEN/Half Of Me (Valory/BMLGR) +862 points
BAILEY ZIMMERMAN/Fall In Love (Elektra/Warner/WEA) +745 points
MORGAN WALLEN/You Proof (Big Loud) +722 points
JASON ALDEAN/That's What Tequila Does (Macon Music/Broken Bow) +690 points

maddkat

Staff member
today:
Country Aircheck Top Point Gainers: Here are the top point gainers for Sept. 25-28 compared with the same days last week, according to Mediabase 24/7.
CARRIE UNDERWOOD/Ghost Story (Capitol) +2027 points
THOMAS RHETT f/RILEY GREEN/Half Of Me (Valory/BMLGR) +1184 points
JASON ALDEAN/That's What Tequila Does (Macon Music/Broken Bow) +1023 points
BAILEY ZIMMERMAN/Fall In Love (Elektra/Warner/WEA) +928 points
KANE BROWN & KATELYN BROWN/Thank God (RCA) +639 points

Last edited:

FanSince04

today:
Country Aircheck Top Point Gainers: Here are the top point gainers for Sept. 25-28 compared with the same days last week, according to Mediabase 24/7.
CARRIE UNDERWOOD/Ghost Story (Capitol) +2027 points
THOMAS RHETT f/RILEY GREEN/Half Of Me (Valory/BMLGR) +1184 points
JASON ALDEAN/That's What Tequila Does (Macon Music/Broken Bow) +1023 points
BAILEY ZIMMERMAN/Fall In Love (Elektra/Warner/WEA) +928 points
KANE BROWN & KATELYN BROWN/Thank God (RCA) +639 points
Wow, that’s nearly 500 more spins if I ready that correctly! Again, radio manipulation amazes me 😂 Yes, even for Carrie songs.

Zach1998

No, on mediabase she needed 3K more points (not spins). This was as of the beginning of the week’s chart. (Point column on the far right)View attachment 31812
Interesting. The points don’t show up on the daily chart that I pull, so this is great insight. Do we think she’ll gain enough to pass 5 foot 9 as well? She’s been graining great, and another great update that Donna will post soon for today as well.

Last edited:

CU4ever

UMG really does know how do a gigantic push. Haha. Love updates like this and I appreciate them for trying so hard

CU4ever

Interesting. The points don’t show up on the daily chart that I pull, so this is great insight. Do we think she’ll gain enough to pass 5 foot 9 as well? She’s been graining great, and another great update that Donna will post soon for today as well.
I would love that but 5FT9 has probably been gaining points this week so it wouldn’t be as close as it was last week in points like WD is, who is probably losing or gaining very few points. It might be too much for GS to try to gain 3K points plus however much it’s gaining this week but who knows really

I’m still nervous about passing WD, lol. Regardless it’s gonna be a squeaker I think 😮💨